Join Today
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Battery Bug in 5800 v52

during a call, whenever i walk into any area where network signal strength is weak , the phone gives low battery signal. sometimes it shuts off completely after only one signal. even when the battery is 70-80% full. and then when i turn it on and put it on charge....the battery becomes full in 5 minutes. this has happened after updating to v52. i have never faced this issue before. i think when the network bar goes down, the software misinterprets it as "battery " bar going down. i did hard reset and all that...no solution yet. anybody else facing this issue?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Re:Battery Bug in 5800 v52

Quote Originally Posted by driq View Post
    during a call, whenever i walk into any area where network signal strength is weak , the phone gives low battery signal. sometimes it shuts off completely after only one signal. even when the battery is 70-80% full. and then when i turn it on and put it on charge....the battery becomes full in 5 minutes. this has happened after updating to v52. i have never faced this issue before. i think when the network bar goes down, the software misinterprets it as "battery " bar going down. i did hard reset and all that...no solution yet. anybody else facing this issue?
    buy new battery.. And see if the problem still occur. I have no problem at all after update to v52. More faster and responsive..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Battery Bug in 5800 v52

i once had that network signal problem but not the battery.I found a solution,if your networks signal vanishes then change the profile to OFFLINE mode,and then change back to the profile you were using.Hit the green arrow button if this helps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Battery Bug in 5800 v52

Quote Originally Posted by fahimmuchi
    i once had that network signal problem but not the battery.I found a solution,if your networks signal vanishes then change the profile to OFFLINE mode,and then change back to the profile you were using.Hit the green arrow button if this helps
    There wasn't any weak signal problem, only a battery problem when having a bad signal.

Yeah, try a new battery, most be it!