Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Do you turn off your 5800 when you charge it?

I used to let my phone's battery to go completely empty and then charged the phone while it was kept turned off. But now I have read online that actually these kind of batteries like more if they are kept on juice all the time. So now I don't turn my phone off (or the battery) unless I really have to and I charge the battery while I still have one bar left.

The charge time with my battery is two hours when completely empty and about 1 hour 45 minutes when one bar left.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wow, I guess I am actually classed as a heavy user then. I play music for over 4 hrs (while working), mess around with the gps whenever I get a chance, browse the web (wifi or 3G) when I am on my break, watch video when I am travelling and over 20 sms + voice calls per day and my battery is usually drained by the end.

I am really tempted to get a second battery for my summer travels. There seems to be loads of fake ones on eBay for <ú10. I think I will get the official ones when the price drops a little.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I charge mine every night. And I've noticed the battery is getting better the more I charge it. Also don't worry about the gotta let your battery run dead to recharge it for longer use, because that's not necessary anymore, the battery will decharge and recharge in a cycle.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl
    I charge mine every night. And I've noticed the battery is getting better the more I charge it. Also don't worry about the gotta let your battery run dead to recharge it for longer use, because that's not necessary anymore, the battery will decharge and recharge in a cycle.
    Yeah, I have noticed by battery is getting better compare to when I first got it as well! I was constantly worried about it running out of juice because the battery was drained one day while I was out, now it is a lot better. Maybe I am just used to plugging it in at the end of every day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

My battery drains pretty fast. So i turn off my mobile whn i charge thm. Still no improvemnt.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Loewan
    Yeah, I have noticed by battery is getting better compare to when I first got it as well! I was constantly worried about it running out of juice because the battery was drained one day while I was out, now it is a lot better. Maybe I am just used to plugging it in at the end of every day.
    Yeah same here. But don't trust the battery indicators too much, like i have 1 bar when i have it on, then I switch it off and back on, and it has like 4 bars. Nokia still doesn't know how to make the bars accurate, I've had that with all my phones *lol*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345