Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 Guide: How to convert movies

Quote Originally Posted by kmrdeva
    Hmm, that's odd. I'm using the settings below in my custom preset (just copy the text and save it into an XML file before loading the preset in Mediacoder.

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <MediaCoderPrefs><node key="overall.generic.priority" value="Normal"/><node key="overall.ui.language" value="1"/><node key="overall.ui.browserMode" value="App Mode"/><node key="overall.ui.optionTab" value="5"/><node key="overall.ui.param" value="680,640,637,113"/><node key="overall.ui.noWelcome" value="4255"/><node key="overall.task.destdir" value="C:\"/><node key="overall.tagging.tag" value="false"/><node key="overall.tagging.formatting" value="true"/><node key="overall.tagging.fileNameFormat" value="$(SourceFileName)_transcoded"/><node key="overall.subtitle.slang" value="en"/><node key="overall.subtitle.font" value="C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\simhei.ttf"/><node key="overall.audio.encoder" value="Nero Encoder"/><node key="overall.video.bitrate" value="788"/><node key="overall.video.darw" value="4"/><node key="overall.video.darh" value="3"/><node key="overall.video.format" value="XviD"/><node key="overall.preview.render" value="false"/><node key="audioenc.nero.format" value="LC-AAC"/><node key="audioenc.nero.mode" value="CBR"/><node key="audioenc.nero.bitrate" value="112"/><node key="videoenc.xvid.profile" value="Advanced Simple Profile Level 5"/><node key="videoenc.x264.profile" value="Baseline"/><node key="audiofilter.resample.samplerate" value="44100"/><node key="audiofilter.volume.gain" value="6.000000"/><node key="videofilter.scale.enabled" value="true"/><node key="videofilter.scale.width" value="624"/><node key="videofilter.scale.height" value="352"/><node key="videofilter.scale.scaleDown" value="true"/></MediaCoderPrefs>
    seems to work now, I had otherwise same setttings except format was MPEG-4 instead of XviD. Tried H.264 also but phone couldnt play it.
    Cheers for this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

http://vio.xxx.org/technology
    I tried this just now, it's much faster than mediaCoder, worse quality though and no queue for files :\

Post modified. //Usta
    No direct links to warez websites please.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ciry
    Seems to work now.
    Tried H.264 also but phone couldnt play it.
    1. That's good news! I'm still tweaking the settings here and there, and it's great that Mediacoder allows for so much flexibility.

2. Well, I too have had no success with H.264 and WMV8 and WMV9 files, on the 5800.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey..can ne one upload the files again cause there is an error with the attached files...or else ne one can plz upload it on some file sharing site...thnx in advance & thnx 4 d tutorial

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2all
    Hey..can ne one upload the files again cause there is an error with the attached files...or else ne one can plz upload it on some file sharing site...thnx in advance & thnx 4 d tutorial
    there is nothing wrong with the file, update your winrar and download all parts and click on the part 1 and extract the files.
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

has anyone tried this converter with a TV-optimized settings?how was the video like when outputted on TV?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by geearr
    has anyone tried this converter with a TV-optimized settings?how was the video like when outputted on TV?
    My experience indicates that any MP4 file larger than 512 x 288 pixels (bitrate > 700kbps) will play quite smoothly on my 29 inch TV.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I uploaded a converted video with the zune converter to this url: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CC1RNYCL

its a Episode of the Family Guy. Download it transfer it to your memory card and enjoy
    testing

RoBiN

A BIG THANK YOU *downloading*

RoBiN

Quote Originally Posted by DaSilva
    How can I integrate subtitles (*.srt) to a video so that I can watch the video with subtitles on the Nokia 5800?
    any help guys?

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast