PHP Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/autoloader.php on line 38
Problems of the Nokia 5800 - Page 8
Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Bad side of the Nokia 5800?

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaleb
    If the charger is plugged to the 5800,the phone react in a very buggy way,exemple:I was entering my email for registering a software...when finished typing the screen was empty in the middle between the two color theme bars,I had to press the red button to return to the main menu,I unplugged the charger and Tadaaaa the bug disapeared.
    Another thing is the SMS notification which is totally random,the white button(middle one) light will come and go if you have received a SMS and your keypad is locked BUT not always

New thing about my battery problem: it's getting hot if I use Wlan internet...Is it normal or it's a sign the battery is bad?

.......I think you already need to change the battery since it is the main problem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by carl_ng_alkhobar
    .......now, I experience some problem with my phone. I thought I'm one of the lucky few who didn't experience problems in earpiece, volume inconsistencies, white dot in screen, different color for what color theme is installed, etc, etc. hayyzzzz....

....the problem is, when the phone is idle automatically it will lock himself and the screen goes blank and when you try to use it, just go on the switch (on the right side of the phone) to unlock it to open the menu and to open the screen.....but just yesterday, when I try to open the unlock switch, it didn't open the screen and the menu. I tried it several times but with no luck so I just turn the power on again to open the screen and the menu. But when the phone is idle again, its like it is turned off permanently since you can't use the right switch.....guys, have you experience this, any help will be much appreciated......

.....I tried soft reset and tried to turn off the autolock keyguard but still the phone shutdown to itself and the unlock switch is not functioning anymore.....I need to press power on again and again if it shutdowns in a while......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i still dont have any problems with my 5800 but i fear that they will come sooner or later
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Phat^Trance
    i still dont have any problems with my 5800 but i fear that they will come sooner or later

.....I did a hard reset now, we'll see if it still won't work....my last resort would be firmware upgrade (but I'm having problems with NSU in vista for this.....didn't tried it again though)....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I know the battery IS the problem but Nokia people are not easy to convince when they have to replace a 50$ battery for free
    Anyway tomorrow they will take it again from me for 2-3 days to test again the battery,yes Phat I told them I had tried a friend's battery but they still say: The rules are the rules! WE have to try it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I know the battery IS the problem but Nokia people are not easy to convince when they have to replace a 50$ battery for free 
    Anyway tomorrow they will take it again from me for 2-3 days to test again the battery,yes Phat I told them I had tried a friend's battery but they still say: The rules are the rules! WE have to try it
    dude, in sweden we change the batteries in store if its newer than 2 months

bte, i charge my 5800 battery twice / day compared to my n95 battery that i charge 3-4 times / day
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

New bug: the 5800 can't read videos anymore!! Even the ones recorded by itself,the screen goes black but if I tap it it will show the video timeline
    Ok if it continue like that I am going to sell it and take an Iphone
    Very deceived by Nokia very poor software and hardware quality

Edit:Solved with a soft reset,the third this week,again reconfigure wifi connections

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

New bug: the 5800 can't read videos anymore!! Even the ones recorded by itself,the screen goes black but if I tap it it will show the video timeline 
    Ok if it continue like that I am going to sell it and take an Iphone 
    Very deceived by Nokia very poor software and hardware quality

Edit:Solved with a soft reset,the third this week,again reconfigure wifi connections 
    lol that sucks man! my 5800 works great, but i only had it for 3 days now so let hope that wont happen to me

btw, do you have the v10 or v11 firmware?
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

V11! but it seems V11 has more bugs than V10,next week the 5800 will be officialy released in many countries...lets see the new complaints

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Something like this?
    testing

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast