PHP Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in ..../dbtech/dbseo/includes/autoloader.php on line 38
Problems of the Nokia 5800 - Page 10
Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Bad side of the Nokia 5800?

Quote Originally Posted by pinoym2m
    after 3 weeks and i'm still delighted. the battery last 2 days (with listening to music, calls ans messages)

i haven't removed the screen protector though. waiting for it to become available in mobile accessory stores. hope they included a clear one on their package cause the print on the protector blocks the view of images and videos.

yeah it sucks esp. when you are texting, you can't read what you type coz it was covered with the media buttons also.....just remove the screen protection....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by didofrgt10
    Hey there!

I bought the 5800XM like a month ago and I'm having the exact same problem project8570 is having Does anyone have a solution to this damn prob or is it a hardware malifunction??

One more thing, is it just me or there ain't visulations in the music player

As for the battery, it really depends on how you use it, sometimes it last more than two days, and sometime less than one :P

Thnx for the help in advance

.....hey there, there's a youtube video on how to manually solve the earpiece problem.....its the only way as of now since the contacts of the earpiece are not properly or strongly placed.....It can't be done thru any format or f/w upgrade but only by manual opening of the front case of your phone......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

No Available software.
    AVI vedio software not available.
    Also Adobe acrobat software not free.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Im Suffering from a Low battery problem for my Nokia 5800
    Usage: Music player for 1 hour daily+Calls(10-20) ->1.5 days of battery life
    This is pathetic. is anyone else having the same issue?
    SHould I take it to Nokia care center?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hahahaha 1.5 day and you are crying?
    mine has a maximum of 24h and I don't use nor music nor GPS nor UMTS
    It's in the Nokia center for the 2nd time and for the second time they are saying it's just an 3rd application that is draining the battery while I know my phone and I never let run an app in the background
    Nokia just can't accept the fact that a bunch of bad batteries have been sold,what a bad service
    I am so mad that I am thinking to switch to an iphone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

......I was able to update in v11 f/w. I'll observe if the problem of shutting off will not persist anymore....also, did open the front case to solve the earpiece issue.....i hope everything will be fine now....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

on occasion while playing music, it loses sound and you have to skip the current song and then return to it if you wanna hear it. sometimes the music player freezes the phone and I have to restart.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I took back the 5800 from the repair center...the battery meter decreased 2 bars in 30 mins and most of all the screen has 3 DEEP SCRATCHES!!!!!!!!!
    I got mad and I asked for a complete phone replacement,tomorrow morning they will give me a hole new one boxed
    I hope they come now with the earpiece problem already solved if not...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

WHAT, did you get scratches dude i would be pissed of if the service center would scratch my phone
    testing

coolguy

Quote Originally Posted by project8570
    I have had this phone for about 2 weeks and I've come across 2 major problems. Firstly I have found that the battery life is not particularly good. I can barely get a full day out of it and I don't believe that I am using it excessively. I use it for a little web browsing over wi-fi and music over the loud speakers and it is down to 1 bar by the end of the day. I've read that other people are getting up to 3 days out of it so I find this very disappointing! Does anyone else have this problem? My second issue with the phone, and probably the one that I find the most concerning is the issue of not being able to hear a person clearly when I'm on a phone call. I've read that other people are also facing this problem. At first I thought it may have been software related and somehow due to the proximity sensor but I'm starting to think that it is hardware related. I've found that if I push the phone really hard against my ear that the problem is solved. My particular phone is also one that has a gap in the top right corner where light escapes. I think that this may have something to do with it. If I put pressure on the gap, and close the gap while I'm on a call, then I can hear the other person ok. So I'm just wondering if other people who have this phone and have the gap in the top right hand corner are also having the problem of the volume level during phone calls. I'm afraid it's a major hardware problem.

i am also having same problem with its hardware nd gap is also there in my phone nd rest the phone is good

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast