Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Missing some basic options....

I am looking for some software that wiil allo me to do next things:

1. When I search contacts, I need option to see all the call I have made/received with this contact and call duration per each call.
    2. Lets say that I have one contact with 3 numbers: Mobile, Home and Work. I have called this contact on mobile, and after that on home number. WHen I press call button and enter the Dialed numbers screen, I can see both calls in the list I have made to this contact, but I cannot distinguish them - which one is mobile and which one is home - all it is displayed is name of the contact and time of call.
    3. Bluetooth - I would like to set some predefined destination for bluetooth received files. SMS Inbox for bluetooth is a very bad place.
    4. Email account - I have configured one email account, and although I was using wireless connection (currently active) iw used GPRS connection for connecting to my mailbox. I would like to have options like: set it to always use active connection, and never to use GPRS, if desired.

I find this options very basic ones, so what software can provide me these features. If of importance, my phone model is E52.

Thanks,
    Goran

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Missing some basic options....

1. i know the app conversations, but it only shows text messages, no calls.

2. this is not working with default features. You have to use some of these caller management applications which are available

3. this is not working, too. received messages are always saved in inbox, no way man!

4. i could imagine, that you can set a default connection, but that it uses the automatically accespoint which is currently online is definitely not working

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great...

Can you give me some link for caller management application that can do what I want, since I couldnt find any.

shadowninty

You can set E-Mail to use a specific access point!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes, but that is not the point. The point is that it will still try to use specified AP, no matter if you already have some active internet connection, which is quite stupid. The most logical approach would be to check if there is already some active internet connection, and if not, then to try with specified AP.