Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Recommended headphones?

I have just recived my nokia BH-601's so far the sound quality is exellent they are very comfertable to ware but not what i would call subtle(good job im not) unfortunatly there seems to be a lack of bluetooth signal strength in this model and if your phones in your back pocket it looses it's signal resulting in what can only be discribed as like a record jumping as the sound blanks out on ocassion it also can be interupted by em signals like a photo coppier electric gate exs (the only way to reconnect this unit after an external signal interferance is to turn the unit off and back on) over all if you put it in a breast pocket this tends to be less of a problem but on a sunny day this normaly isn't an option there also is no play/pause on this device and you need to do this action with your handset.I would rate this divice a poor 5/10 for the cost of ú70 (aprox 80 euros)and would advise users to look into your proposed perchase of bluetooth headsets further before perchasing i hope this review was helpfull if i decide to change to another unit i'll post a review on that also (and if any manufacturer would like to send me there product to review and put it through a strenuos testing i would be more than happy to oblige )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by daker
    I'm thinking of getting headphones to accessorise my 5800. Does Skullcandy headphones offer good sound bass reprod?

they're for kids man. you'll find them good till you actually hear a good pair. bose is decent (not half as good as ppl say they are...) and they're fuckin overpriced also.. i suggest you buy some sony e828s if you're lookin for good sound in a cheap package

Quote Originally Posted by suhas130
    i use the sennizzer headset i got free when i booked my 5800 in india ......the bass effect in the headset is simply mind....blowing.
    yeah that model has bass but not much else. there are way better sennheisers out there.. (btw the ones you got are like $50, not $100 like nokia claims they are..)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I like treble is why i prefered my ipod headphones as the lead guitare tends to stand out better , I <3 my RocK

i think were getting a bit of topic here sorry moderators i got carried away

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

New topic created.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

WAnna see my headphones

Here you go

http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-ent...c2/pricing.jsp

They work perfectly fine with the 5800

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm loving the Koss Porta Pros My current set is partely broken (right speaker has a wire connetion loose so the sound does not stay on )

I really recommed Koss to everyone who want exellent sound from their headphones I'm gonna fix my set or buy a new one 'cos I just can't live without them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

As always, I recommend Phonak Audeo PFE's.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archi...one-review.php

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I use sennheiser px100, and I think they are the best headphones you can get for that price (40$).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eViL D:
    As always, I recommend Phonak Audeo PFE's.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archi...one-review.php
    oh my god YES. buy this and you will never regret. (WARNING: you may want to throw away every other pair of headphones and earphones in your house once you hear these)

Quote Originally Posted by Grazor
    WAnna see my headphones

Here you go

http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-ent...c2/pricing.jsp

They work perfectly fine with the 5800
    uhh... sorry man you just got the most overrated headphones ever. they sound average at best too...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ~NeMi~
    I'm loving the Koss Porta Pros My current set is partely broken (right speaker has a wire connetion loose so the sound does not stay on )

I really recommed Koss to everyone who want exellent sound from their headphones I'm gonna fix my set or buy a new one 'cos I just can't live without them
    yeah porta pros are good too.. but PFEs are audiophile territory. you WILL get converted.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast