Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Welcome to Nokia 5800 - Amr Diab Limited Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Amr Diab
    Hi,
    please READ EVERY DETAIL carefully! It sais: "For the FIRST time WORLDWIDE, A device is costumed made to an international artist". That Rihanna phone (5230) is an application! NOT PHONE MODEL

Some people, when they read what you have written, they think it's true and right! But you missed this huge detail my friend :/
    First of all cool down and read the whole post before getting emotional again.
    Now rihanna edition is custom made, or at least it is marketed so in some markets. Pls refer the link.

5230 Rihanna edition

And custom made means they dont change anything about the phone but just add some apps and themes and added tracks of the artist. Thats what both 5230 rihanna edition and 5800 amr diab edition are about.

I have said in my first post, in the world of marketing these kinds of caption and catch phrases (as the first custom made) are common and seriously most people dont care about it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    WhoTF is Amr Diab
    Being a forum master, I don't appreciate such terms in 'your' post. It may be just a figure of speech for you, but it could hurt some fans.
    And please read the whole thread or google his name to know who he is. coz at least two posts contain information on him.

Edit: Sorry I thought you were a moderator. Corrected now.

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by seeniraj98
    First of all cool down and read the whole post before getting emotional again.
    Now rihanna edition is custom made, or at least it is marketed so in some markets. Pls refer the link.

5230 Rihanna edition

And custom made means they dont change anything about the phone but just add some apps and themes and added tracks of the artist. Thats what both 5230 rihanna edition and 5800 amr diab edition are about.

I have said in my first post, in the world of marketing these kinds of caption and catch phrases (as the first custom made) are common and seriously most people dont care about it.

Being a forum moderator I don't appreciate such terms in your post. It may be just a figure of speech for you, but it could hurt some fans.
    And please read the whole thread or google his name to know who he is. coz at least two posts contain information on him.
    You are a mod
    I did read those posts btw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok..i hope everyone is happy now ...now there are some Arab celebrities that are not known world wide..and at the other hand there is some Eng. celebrities that are not known world wide...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Stop this offtopic guys!
    We are not discussing justin or his songs here. Post all offtopic in CHILLERS CORNER

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

5800 is years worldwide selling. But the price still not fallen. For many people in my area, it's still new.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok, this is EXACTLY what it sais: For the FIRST time WORLDWIDE, A device is costumed made to an international artist
    (see it yourself!) www.amrdiab.net/mobile

Rihanna is not international. She is famous in America, Europe & I think also Australia.

Amr Diab is famous in all thoose three + Latin America, Asia, India, Africa and the Arab World which makes him International. I do not mean to discuss how famous Rihanna is BUT I wan't you to know that Amr Diab's team did not lie when they said what they said.

I do not wanna start discussions now but just so you all know & be sure!

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Amr Diab
    Ok, this is EXACTLY what it sais: For the FIRST time WORLDWIDE, A device is costumed made to an international artist
    (see it yourself!) www.amrdiab.net/mobile

Rihanna is not international. She is famous in America, Europe & I think also Australia.

Amr Diab is famous in all thoose three + Latin America, Asia, India, Africa and the Arab World which makes him International. I do not mean to discuss how famous Rihanna is BUT I wan't you to know that Amr Diab's team did not lie when they said what they said.

I do not wanna start discussions now but just so you all know & be sure!
    Eh Rihanna is as international as Amr Diab

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yea..she made many concerts here in Lebanon,as well as other countries world-wide

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Eh Rihanna is as international as Amr Diab
    I said I did not want to discuss, but i tnink i will have too now
    She is not famous in the arab world, some people know who she is, just that. I travel to Jordan (which is in the arab world) every summer but this year, and never seen anything about here in the streets, just in english music tv channels maybe 2 times only.

Do not forget that anyone in the US gets a Huge push because you know that the media there is huge and awesome! so anyone from USA will be known in Europe and other parts of the world. (which is actually sad, cause I know other countries that have more and better talents than USA, In USA the good & the bad artists become famous in the world)

Any posts about this discussion after this will be ignored!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is going so off topic ... Just saying

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast