Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    331
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    5530 has FLAT screen VS pushed inside 5800's one
    5800 screen sux compared to 5530 i confirm!
    The pushed inside screen makes the 5800 more durable, though.

    The 5530 also doesn't have buttons, which makes it impossible to hard reset.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by sentimentGX4
    The pushed inside screen makes the 5800 more durable, though.

    The 5530 also doesn't have buttons, which makes it impossible to hard reset.
    if you are not a blonde, you will be extremely careful with touch or slider phones as you know they are not monoblocks which are brick-solid i haven't dropped 5800 at all. blah :P

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    123
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    The "pushed inside" screen is, to my point of view, an advantage, you can put your phone against the screen on a table and it won't get scratched...

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko2694
    The "pushed inside" screen is, to my point of view, an advantage, you can put your phone against the screen on a table and it won't get scratched...
    use protector omg...

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    123
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    use protector omg...
    The protector would be scratched, anyway...with the 5800 that wouldn't happen...

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by treecko2694
    The protector would be scratched, anyway...with the 5800 that wouldn't happen...
    but y care abt protector you can change it for $2 lol

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    331
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    if you are not a blonde, you will be extremely careful with touch or slider phones as you know they are not monoblocks which are brick-solid i haven't dropped 5800 at all. blah :P
    People try to be careful but accidents happen.

    The increased durability is an advantage regardless of which way you look at it. It comes with a trade off by making the screen more difficult to tap on the sides.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    123
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: query regarding 5800xm n 5530xm

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    but y care abt protector you can change it for $2 lol
    ¬¬

    Going against reason huh? It increases screen durability...period...


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 5800XM flash w/parts of 5530XM firmware
    By liliantungary in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 02:49 AM
  2. Hacking query
    By eshaan in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Query!
    By russell_21 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:00 AM
  4. N97 BBC iPlayer query
    By weepaulz in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •