Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: who needs multitouch? iPics - your photos, your show!

Quote Originally Posted by weijian95
    C'mon guys, respect his decision, I'm surely he deserved it after months of development. He shared the very early version last year, if my memory serves me right. We'll see whether is worth paying, if you like it just pay for it, i'm sure it won't cost you more than 5 dollars..
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

need to pack .swf to sis for avoiding errors showd to user
    plus .swf could be decompiled and stolen/modified
    maybe I'll go with paypal payment, and will be a free version too...
    but with paypal complicated, and once you got the sis you can distribute yourself... could make some drm things but is more coplicated for me and for user (the user must login in paypal from mobile, and purcase from there)

guess i'll go with the certification...

Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    do u REALLY need that account and cert? just create an app and share as you like, payware or freeware, without popping out on ovi store.. who damn visit it.. and if it's .swf you don't need cert at all cuz it's stupid 2 pack .swf into .sis

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shpe11
    need to pack .swf to sis for avoiding errors showd to user
    plus .swf could be decompiled and stolen/modified
    maybe I'll go with paypal payment, and will be a free version too...
    but with paypal complicated, and once you got the sis you can distribute yourself... could make some drm things but is more coplicated for me and for user (the user must login in paypal from mobile, and purcase from there)

guess i'll go with the certification...
    ok but .sis can't be extracted? and what errors will be shown to user? when i try new pico's app, first thing i do is running it through siscontents to see if there any extra files. if there are no sounds, other stuff, only plain swf, i extract swf and send it to my 5800. y i need to have an icon for app i use once a year? and it can be ran from fileman.. i don't get the thing abt protection.. yeah distribute it as u wan't and user will need 2 pay money for download, that's the real protection i think. let's see closer things: for example pico's phone alarm isn't still available for download anywhere. and perfectegg flashing on many sites.. both r in .sis.. hope u understand me and i'll try 2 understand u as well

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shpe11
    free version is here: http://work.shpe.ro/?id2=00030011 but .swf with errors if you don't have all thumbs generated in nokia gallery

it will be a free version too...

like: no save function, and maybe loads max 100photos...; or full function but with ads...

sharing is sexy for you... not for me after hard work... to make it on OVI costs about 250E(OVI acount+certificate)...
    In the second movie : first pic : i see a white back car - Logan!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

who will give you the .sis?

from OVI you can't download the .sis, only directly to the phone... and the .sis is not saved(or DRM forward locked), I guess because I'll buy an app and then I'll share the .sis for everyone

the app won't work without symbian app. the symbian app not just opens the .swf...

install the free version .swf from http://work.shpe.ro/?id2=00030011 (http://purchase.shpe.ro/iPM/get_demo.php), make some photos, and then run the .swf...

that is the errors... thumbs that are missing... and flash won't know if the file is there or not, and has no error handling(can't hide errors from user)

what pico's app?

ok but .sis can't be extracted? and what errors will be shown to user? when i try new pico's app, first thing i do is running it through siscontents to see if there any extra files. if there are no sounds, other stuff, only plain swf, i extract swf and send it to my 5800. y i need to have an icon for app i use once a year? and it can be ran from fileman.. i don't get the thing abt protection.. yeah distribute it as u wan't and user will need 2 pay money for download, that's the real protection i think. let's see closer things: for example pico's phone alarm isn't still available for download anywhere. and perfectegg flashing on many sites.. both r in .sis.. hope u understand me and i'll try 2 understand u as well
    Quote Originally Posted by danv1979
    In the second movie : first pic : i see a white back car - Logan!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ooh these are errors. pico i mean picobrothers developer. they are very big fan of packing some lil swf into sis even if it can run smoothly as plain swf

ok and who give me swf then? no matters what format is, if god bless, it will be available for free. i mean, it's all abt piracy however i wanna buy picobrothers phonealarm app but i just always forget to do it btw, in my opinion, the best way of paying is sms. idc abt all these bank accounts. it's just as simple as 2 make a toast - just send an sms and voilla - you got the link.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the free trial sisx and the activation from here: http://purchase.shpe.ro/iPics/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

they must pack to sis to makeit to OVI
    and the pack has no downsite for SWF, only if you use the SWF in widget environment... - is slower...

ooh these are errors. pico i mean picobrothers developer. they are very big fan of packing some lil swf into sis even if it can run smoothly as plain swf

ok and who give me swf then? no matters what format is, if god bless, it will be available for free. i mean, it's all abt piracy however i wanna buy picobrothers phonealarm app but i just always forget to do it btw, in my opinion, the best way of paying is sms. idc abt all these bank accounts. it's just as simple as 2 make a toast - just send an sms and voilla - you got the link.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1E is so expensive?!?!?!?
    or is to complicated with paypal and is not worthed the complications to pay/activate?
    on OVI will be more secure? at 3Euro? at 2Euro?

guess I'll never develop for mobiles...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

RELEASED free version, with ads!

http://purchase.shpe.ro/iPics/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast