Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: To buy or not to buy Nokia X6?

5800 to X6 not worth at all, its the same phone wit differenct touch screen, camera and internal memory.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HALT YER HORSES MATEY!!! wait for N8 dude, since yer have 5800, no point changing to x6 (since they're very much similar in almost every specs)...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I was in love of my 5800, now I bought an X6 I can tell I'm crazy about it, can't take my hands out of it in the whole day!! 5800 was a good phone for me (multimedia, GPS, WFI, you know...) but the camera of X6 is so much better, and that's one thing I really missed from my previous N95. The thing about the screen, well, it is really more sensitive, but as you can't use stylus, is more a matter of tastes (my fingers are small enought to not to be trouble...but some people could have problems with that). To have 8GB more is also a good thing...and doing the trick of "speed" in the To-do list, improves a lot in performance.

I was lucky to travel to Germany, where the X6 is much less expensive than in my country, so, I did't miss the chance and bought mine!!!

Well, only my opinion, but a first person case.

Saludos!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjmarchant
    I was in love of my 5800, now I bought an X6 I can tell I'm crazy about it, can't take my hands out of it in the whole day!! 5800 was a good phone for me (multimedia, GPS, WFI, you know...) but the camera of X6 is so much better, and that's one thing I really missed from my previous N95. The thing about the screen, well, it is really more sensitive, but as you can't use stylus, is more a matter of tastes (my fingers are small enought to not to be trouble...but some people could have problems with that). To have 8GB more is also a good thing...and doing the trick of "speed" in the To-do list, improves a lot in performance.

I was lucky to travel to Germany, where the X6 is much less expensive than in my country, so, I did't miss the chance and bought mine!!!

Well, only my opinion, but a first person case.

Saludos!!
    lucky you but i'm not so rich to get n8, and will wait just for c6 - 5mp cam with af + qwerty - good addition to my 5800

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why don't you go for or wait for Nokia N8?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pranil.maniyar
    why don't you go for or wait for Nokia N8?
    I believe that is what the topic starter has posted above (see post #4).

However, X6 has one advantage over N8: it is available now, while the N8 is expected to be out only after 3 months...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by usta
    I believe that is what the topic starter has posted above (see post #4).

However, X6 has one advantage over N8: it is available now, while the N8 is expected to be out only after 3 months...
    but there will be c7 also.. 8mp cam and capacitive touchscreen with s^3 os.. but it lacks hardware qwerty. i, for example, really wan't touchscreen+qwerty :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    but there will be c7 also.. 8mp cam and capacitive touchscreen with s^3 os.. but it lacks hardware qwerty. i, for example, really wan't touchscreen+qwerty :P
    Well, there are and there will come many models that will leave the X6 and N8 in the dust...
    I think we should not look too far in the future. I see some want to buy a phone that will be S^4 compatible. Sure, you can dream about such things, but when it comes to a potential purchase, then you are looking at what is available NOW, and maybe within 1-3 months. The reason is that when it is time to prolong your phone contract, you cannot wait for too long. In addition, you can go on waiting for the better phone forever, because every month there will be new phones.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by usta
    Well, there are and there will come many models that will leave the X6 and N8 in the dust...
    I think we should not look too far in the future. I see some want to buy a phone that will be S^4 compatible. Sure, you can dream about such things, but when it comes to a potential purchase, then you are looking at what is available NOW, and maybe within 1-3 months. The reason is that when it is time to prolong your phone contract, you cannot wait for too long. In addition, you can go on waiting for the better phone forever, because every month there will be new phones.
    Hey that was me
    I thought about it because I did not want to regret after that S^4 is out and I cant update

@topic starter: I suggest you N900 0r N8 instead of X6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12