Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: best homescreen for 5800 (spb mobile shell vs Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modd)

Both seems rather decent, ofcourse SPB shell is greater in the view for those who like eyecandy, still its way complicate for some people (like) me... Tsunami on the other hand is simple, fast and accurate, easy to cope without even have to spend hours to figure out how the thing works, still its lack of eyecandy at some point XD you call~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: best homescreen for 5800 (spb mobile shell vs Orange Tsunami Home Screen Modd)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    SPB Shell=Sucking Pathetic Busted Shell
    You should seek some help mate, it's not the first time you're posting smth. like this. I wonder how they made you trial moderator...

P.S. Nothing personal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: best homescreen for 5800 (spb mobile shell vs Orange Tsunami Home Screen Mod

Quote Originally Posted by vaterix
    You should seek some help mate, it's not the first time you're posting smth. like this. I wonder how they made you trial moderator...

P.S. Nothing personal.
    The last time I wrote it as sucking pathetic bad shell
    That just means I dont like spb. Orange tsunami is better... Far better when used with widgetizer...
    You dont like my comment than it is better you ignore it.

P.S Nothing Personal bro...
    Have a good day

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    The last time I wrote it as sucking pathetic bad shell
    If you were to create something similar and better, you probably would've been entitled (although, I still doubt) to such words.

Until then, your posts, in relation to the no.1 best selling app for WinMo and soon to be for Symbian, sound childish and disrespectful, especially for developers, when there's not so many of them for s60... it's as simple as that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

for me i combined tsunami with widgetizers...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

tsunami is good,but i am truely impressed by spb.I love it now!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes, that's true :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

SPB looks great but is a RAM Monster.

Orange Tsunami is more simple but not as nice especially that it doesn't have multiple homescreens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Actually, the updated June 17, 3.5.5 Mobile Shell Version is much more efficient in it's ram usage and optimization capabilities as opposed to the initial release.

On my 5800, the updated version runs much smoother and faster when I've got other apps running.

I think as SPB continues to tweak it, this is a program that is only going to get better in terms of performance and features.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The reason SPB is better isn't because it looks great, it is because it offers you way more. But it does look great.

I have the HTC Sense mod running on my SPB and I love the way the weather and clock look now. Feels great.

SPB had kinetic scrolling in its app menu before Nokia. And even after v50 my kinetic scrolling in the apps menu is slow as shit, but kinetic scrolling in SPB is smooth as butter.

The biggest reason I use SPB is because it lets you do way way more.

Yes it does take more ram, but it gives you the ability to have weather, display tasks, display upcoming alarms, quickly control profiles, wifi/bluetooth, add contacts, pictures, media player, SMS/missed call/e-mail notifications, agenda and my most important BACKLIGHT CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!

My biggest issue with this phone was not being able to see it in daylight, but with the backlight widget, I can easily turn it up if outside, and turn it down if inside.

All tsunami does is add a bunch of links to your homescreen.

Even with SPB I run Opera, music player and other stuff just fine.

If you want to add a bunch of crappy shortcuts to your HS, then run tsunami.

If you want to actually improve and USE your HS then install SPB.

I also run it with 3 homescreens. My main one has small weather widget for current weather, date, time, dialer, e-mail, sms, opera and alarms.

Then I have a screen for the larger weather widget giving me a weekly forecast, all my tasks, battery.

Then my other HS I use for apps, profile control/switching and wifi/bluetooth control, as well as quick links to gallery, music player, file manager.

*Do not post in all bold // andnewman

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast