Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Problem with Smartguard plzz help????

I was using smart guard in india got it from the nokia site, it was working fine with my firmware v10 but recently i updated it to v20 and from that time i have problem with my Smartguard i cant acess my memorycard through smartguard it keeps on loading(opening) but does not respond i hav hidden impt. files through smartguard now i cant access it even in the data storage mode i cant see those files , What to do plzzzzzzzzz someone help

mufaddal_km

did u try uninstalling and reinstalling smartguard
    also try to view ur files in memory card by using xplore ( set it to see hidden files and folders)
    see if this helps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dr. Jukka's Y browser also displays files hidden by Smartguard. You can change the hidden files attribute there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

everyone whos using smartguard plz be careful while updating the firmware to v2o smartguard doesnt work properly in v20 even my friend is facing the same problem after updating the firmware
    please uninstall smartguard completly then update your phone or it suckssss

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

viewing files in memory card by using xplore ( set it to see hidden files and folders) dosent help at all we cant view files from there thanks to (rohangk) Dr Jukkas i got my files back.
    the only option for smart guard to work normally again is hard reset your phone(*#7370) and format your memory card if you update your phone to v20 before uninstalling smart guard and wave secure