Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: GBA Emulator for S60 v5

you put it in c:\system\apps\wf_virtualkey\skin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I tried JMEboy, it didn't work that great. I installed Virtual Key beforehand, and it seemed to clash with the software. Whenever I was playing a game it showed two sets of buttons; one small red set that looked ideal, and then this huge silver set that was really badly arranged. I couldn't get rid of the silver ones, even after uninstalling Virtual Key. The red ones were hidden by changing the settings in JMEboy, I think..
    Anyone know how to get rid of the big silver buttons? They are really annoying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

fail....cant play vbag properly it doesnt allow the functionin of the keyboard ...hangs smthin dunno and it kinda makes my phone screwy like hangs or even stops touchscreen capability !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

YES IT WORKS the .94 version when updated as u say works not comfy but still not bad at all ! love u man !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

no problem mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

still cant save and keyboard gets stuck in a single key like wont do ne other button but automatically presses forward repeatedly smtimes or to be precise hangs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi! There is a way to play GBA on 5800. I downloaded the Nokia Wireless Keyboard app and use my Mac bluetooth keyboard. Works with vBagx, looks fine on the TV from the couch too. the wireless keyboard app, along with quick office and Handy Shell, make the 5800XM a perfectly fine and cheap alternative to the impending N97.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i found an emulator and i have been playing pokemon and harvestmoon all of my time. It is very compatible with my phone but you have to use the pad. I wish to upload the game but i don't know if it is warrez or crack. Very sad... The a in game boy is also a in the pad. The select is c and the start is d. =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ronelcisat
    i found an emulator and i have been playing pokemon and harvestmoon all of my time. It is very compatible with my phone but you have to use the pad. I wish to upload the game but i don't know if it is warrez or crack. Very sad... The a in game boy is also a in the pad. The select is c and the start is d. =)
    warez no doubt! :P

anyway guys, i was thinking, there was a thread a while back that allowed us to use or xpressmusic adapter's keys as controls in virtual key... can someone look into that? it seems to be a logical solution for extra keys to play the game..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi, first of all, sry for reviving the thread, but i didnt know were to put this...
    i already downloaded Vbagx and it works, but im having trouble with the virtual keboard, can someone pls explain me what i have to do?
    thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast