Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: jumping from 5800 to n97???

Go for N900. I did this jump from 5800 to N97 and now i want to sell my N97 because is the same phone with 5mpx cam and a keyboard. The same fu..ing phone! :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xatou
    Go for N900. I did this jump from 5800 to N97 and now i want to sell my N97 because is the same phone with 5mpx cam and a keyboard. The same fu..ing phone! :P
    thx xatou but as i said previosly i wont buy an n900 because of its high price,its dimensions,and its poor application support(since maemo is still new)

Edit:just wanna ask u abt ur phone,did u find any difference btw. It and the 5800? I mean it's performance...its speed...and what did u find new,other than the h.s and the qwerty keyboard?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so ill think to w8 for summer and see abt the nokia c6..its s^3 and have slide qwerty keyboard,and a cheap price...but anyone knows if it have wifi??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@omar killer - c6 is not symbian^3. Its the same OS (symbian^1) as the 5800 and n97. Just has the n97 widgets.

Anyway, if I were you, stick with the 5800 till next year, and wait for the symbian^3 phones. Although personally, the n97mini seems nice. I'm perfectly content with my 5800 to use till next year, but I feel i can be content with a mini till 2012. ^_^.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    so ill think to w8 for summer and see abt the nokia c6..its s^3 and have slide qwerty keyboard,and a cheap price...but anyone knows if it have wifi??
    i thought it was a s^3 because of it's theme...anywayz n97 mini seems to be good phone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Theme? its the same theme as the n-series.

I actually just doubt its Symbian^3 due to the fact that Nokia announced that S^3 will be released Q3.

Oh wait, I forgot. Summer in the northern tropics is Q2, but in other places its Q3 right? Hahaha.LOL.

Which summer are you talking about? I'm talking about tropics, so if its released Q2, it wont be symbian^3, but symbian^1 with n-series homescreen. But if Q3, it MIGHT be S^3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    Theme? its the same theme as the n-series.

I actually just doubt its Symbian^3 due to the fact that Nokia announced that S^3 will be released Q3.

Oh wait, I forgot. Summer in the northern tropics is Q2, but in other places its Q3 right? Hahaha.LOL.

Which summer are you talking about? I'm talking about tropics, so if its released Q2, it wont be symbian^3, but symbian^1 with n-series homescreen. But if Q3, it MIGHT be S^3
    yea iam talking abt summer in the middle east..so it might be...

Hi, I have N97 and it's been hard work getting it to an accepable standard of performance, you need to be careful with memory management, and how you set the phone up, but mine is great now ! The mini is a safer bet with larger C memory and more user friendly, but BOTH have many benifits over the 5800. You can set up your homescreen with widgets, you have Kinetic scrolling throughout, you have a superior camera (and the lens cover issue on N97 can be rectified FOC at nokia care centre, if it actually occurs, as it only effects some, and not all handsets). The physical QWERTY is great, you have a full screen to type on instead of having it half full with a virtual keyboard. The choice is really yours, and of course whatever you choose will be out of date about the time you buy it, as that is the way of tech. Find someone who has a N97 and play with it, if it does what you want, buy one, if not wait !
    Good Luck
    [img][/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by carman58
    Hi, I have N97 and it's been hard work getting it to an accepable standard of performance, you need to be careful with memory management, and how you set the phone up, but mine is great now ! The mini is a safer bet with larger C memory and more user friendly, but BOTH have many benifits over the 5800. You can set up your homescreen with widgets, you have Kinetic scrolling throughout, you have a superior camera (and the lens cover issue on N97 can be rectified FOC at nokia care centre, if it actually occurs, as it only effects some, and not all handsets). The physical QWERTY is great, you have a full screen to type on instead of having it half full with a virtual keyboard. The choice is really yours, and of course whatever you choose will be out of date about the time you buy it, as that is the way of tech. Find someone who has a N97 and play with it, if it does what you want, buy one, if not wait !
    Good Luck
    [img][/img]
    yea..but yesterday i saw the nokia c6...its exactly what iam looking for...and its s^3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@omar - see any complete specs yet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123