Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: jumping from 5800 to n97???

The n97mini is a lot more stable than the n97 itself, and has no flash flooding in the camera.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chanchan05
    The n97mini is a lot more stable than the n97 itself, and has no flash flooding in the camera.
    really and its cheaper and newer...making me think twice :P but n97 mini dont have a D-pad wich is not very important..so ill just see..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what wrong with SE vivas/pro or omnia hd? both are batter

for slide qwerty keyboard (vivas pro) and 8 MP camera and it is symbian

but it will not play polarbit application (because it need Nokia api)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    hey guys...i need to change my phone to n97...but since they r both the same IMO but i want it for the slide qwerty keyboard and the 5mp. camera

is it ok or iam thinking wrong??

need ur advise ppl

get an iPhone and on the more serious note, i have the n97 and i have used the querty few times, i thought that i would need a querty, well in fact it adds to the bulk of the phone and gets to be annoying. i like the n97 still but over all extremely dissapointed with the product. if anything go with n97 mini that might make more sense, tho i would stick with the 5800 and call it a day until you really find a great phone. also consider x6 nokia instead of n97 i would recommend it over the n97 any day

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think that all current Nokia S60V5 phones can be considered as "not modern" (N97, N97 mini, X6, 5530, 5800, etc...).
    This still doesn't mean that they are not good for everyone. Given the right price, some models can be of good value for money (hint: 5800 ).

N900 has more powerful hardware, but not everyone would like the size, design, new OS apps, etc... Besides, it is not a cheap phone.

Perhaps, SE Vivaz as mentioned above, can be a more pleasant phone to use. Or Samsung Omnia HD (still packs a good punch despite the age).

So, which phone would I buy now? Definitely, not a S60V5 phone...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

If you desperatly want a symbian phone Id put up with the 5800 for a few more months and wait for symbian ^3.

If I were to buy a phone today it would probably be a HTC phone, maybe legend if I had the money for it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hehehe...iam confused now...so ill consider n97/97 mini/SE vivaz/vivaz pro..but ill remove x6 from the list since it have exactly the same u.i w/ the 5800 so its like not changing my phone..just addition of a capacitive touchscreen and a 5mp. camera..for twice the price

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by omar_killer
    hehehe...iam confused now...so ill consider n97/97 mini/SE vivaz/vivaz pro..but ill remove x6 from the list since it have exactly the same u.i w/ the 5800 so its like not changing my phone..just addition of a capacitive touchscreen and a 5mp. camera..for twice the price
    if this is what you will consider, then wait seriously wait for another phone, perhaps another os that will take your fancy....stick with 5800 by far the best feature/value ratio out there even today really and been very strong since its release. i did not get 5800 cause i was waiting on the n97, today i wish i bought 5800 and skipped the n97

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

...so ill wait for this summer..or untill next winter maybe..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Isn't apple about to release something new soon? The Iphone must be considered old by now and the competition has stiffned. I would mind having the next generation Iphone since they don't become unmodern lika other phones

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast