Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ?How do I connect the phone to the Internet via PC with bluetooth?

it is still not working with the same message (no gateway reply). I think it is not problem with the IP address because it is connected, it is problem with the gateway.
    I have tried everything(change my phone IP, Gateway....), but no result. I think only Nokia could solve this problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

go to : settings>connectivity>admin.settings>Access point
    and give da same access point to ur ovi suite internet dial up.thatz all

if its aint working then try bluesoleil.it can do it

for more help go and call ur Network service provider they will tell u da dialup number.then u can connect to the internet using bt

P.S-sorry 4 my bad english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi all,

I have found a solution for the problem. If you want to use your computer Internet on your Nokia 5800 via Wlan use this program:
    http://www.bzeek.com/static/index.html

It makes your computer to a hotspot. It is looks the same like you create an ADHOC connection, but it WORKS. No more "No gateway reply" message.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jimhun
    Hi all,

I have found a solution for the problem. If you want to use your computer Internet on your Nokia 5800 via Wlan use this program:
    http://www.bzeek.com/static/index.html

It makes your computer to a hotspot. It is looks the same like you create an ADHOC connection, but it WORKS. No more "No gateway reply" message.
    Personal Hotspot Status
    Your system is partially supported by Bzeek. This means that you can:
    Connect to the Bzeek network at millions of locations around the world
    Surf on free WiFi easily
    However, you cannot turn on Bzeek Personal Hotspot at this time. ..

?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by koshko0
    Personal Hotspot Status
    Your system is partially supported by Bzeek. This means that you can:
    Connect to the Bzeek network at millions of locations around the world
    Surf on free WiFi easily
    However, you cannot turn on Bzeek Personal Hotspot at this time. ..

?
    ?? I haven't got message like this, but If I turn on the Personal Hotspot I have to wait some time till it is starting.
    BTW I use Mobile Broadband on my laptop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Err.... I am using n70... I read the detailed version of connecting via hissi for internet sharing via bluetooth.. I tried the method on both n70 as well as samsung s5230.... Since the access point name is empty, the reply is "no acces point selected". How do i solve this... Plus the Hissi applet says Proxy bluetooth model is idling when i connect it to PC.. I am using Widcomm drivers.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kamer
    Err.... I am using n70... I read the detailed version of connecting via hissi for internet sharing via bluetooth.. I tried the method on both n70 as well as samsung s5230.... Since the access point name is empty, the reply is "no acces point selected". How do i solve this... Plus the Hissi applet says Proxy bluetooth model is idling when i connect it to PC.. I am using Widcomm drivers.....
    Create a new wifi connection on 5800, name it BT, choose ad-hoc, go into advanced settings and modify proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port to 1234.

Make sure that localhost.bat on PC has the correct port number. Start localhost.bat, then open hiisi on 5800, select bluetooth and you should see the bt device and connect using it.

It's okay when it says it's idling. Open the browser and go to any web page and if the popup appears, select the wifi connection named BT you previously created.

P.S. https is not working using hiisi, so just http connection.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi all, i would like to understand if it can work also on nokia 5230 that haven't the wi-fi system...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

To all who ever trying to connect pc internet to your n5800xm mobile or wi-fi mobile,please buy a ''wireless lan usb adapter" then install driver for w.lan and on tray w.lan icon right click n click swich to ap mode,when little box screen "ICS sellect wan adapter"come out just change 'wan adapter name field to your pc internet isp name' not what it auto showing. press ok then it will enable ICS mode.after that one more screen will come out and click access control,on access policy just chose "show all".thats it.i tried my shelf and it working very fine,by the way i am using "INTELLINET 150n wireless lan usb adapter".if its usefull for you please THANK to me at - tohin_in@yahoo.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tux_92
    hi all, i would like to understand if it can work also on nokia 5230 that haven't the wi-fi system...
    I have the same issue with my nokia 5230, does it work on non-wifi phone like 5230 ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123