Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: help...music player speaker by the side of the phone can't go anymore louder

yibi

Mate you can take the phone to Nokia center if you feel the speaker (side) volume is low,but anyways 5800 speaker volume is not very loud,though you can check.
    If you talking about EAR speakers ,yes that is a known problem the vol goes up and down due to loose connection,that can be fixed by `nokia care center.

*you can take your phone 'N' number of times to Nokia care center for repairs,the warranty covers the phone untill the warranty period.

cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: help...music player speaker by the side of the phone can't go anymore louder?

Quote Originally Posted by mufaddal_km
    by hard reset i meant did u format your phone as well as memory card
    haven try wanna try hard reset on phone but about the memory card there is data for the phone if i reformat it the data how to retrieve it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: help...music player speaker by the side of the phone can't go anymore louder?

Quote Originally Posted by jehdesai
    yibi

Mate you can take the phone to Nokia center if you feel the speaker (side) volume is low,but anyways 5800 speaker volume is not very loud,though you can check.
    If you talking about EAR speakers ,yes that is a known problem the vol goes up and down due to loose connection,that can be fixed by `nokia care center.

*you can take your phone 'N' number of times to Nokia care center for repairs,the warranty covers the phone untill the warranty period.

cheers
    ok thx if really there is nothing to do about it i will go to nokia care ...eriously my nokia 5610 is louder

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This has been discussed previously in the forum. Please do a search before posting.

http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,1819.0.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

"by hard reset i meant did u format your phone as well as memory card"

I performed the reset using the *#.....# code, the one which asks us to enter the 12345 code upon restart. Had performed that and luckily restored contacts and all my stuff from the File Manager -> Backup -> Options -> Restore. I still get the same error with the music library. Is there any other way to go about that ?

mufaddal_km

then i guess its better you take it to nokia service centre

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Music Library - Error

Thanks for your time and effort bro !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I was just wondering.. If i take it to a Nokia Service center, would they check the update version - region, coz i updated using '0552438' British Isle region code, and changed it back to my original one using JAF, after updating the firmware. I mean, would they be bothered in checking as to where the update came from, as long as the region code is intact ?   And, like the way region code 0552438 is for 'British Isle Red', any idea as to what it'd be for 0575586 ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How to increase 5800 volume/5800 Headphone's sound problem

yeah i was surprised too... my w550 was really loud for a phone... but the 5800 speaker is damn soft compared to it... also while voice/video recording the recorded sound vol is really low...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: How to increase 5800 volume/5800 Headphone's sound problem

Quote Originally Posted by jayeshrc
    yeah i was surprised too... my w550 was really loud for a phone... but the 5800 speaker is damn soft compared to it... also while voice/video recording the recorded sound vol is really low...
    I'm sure yours needs to be repaired, because I can listen to my external speaker while driving on the highway.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast