Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800XM LCD Problem

Guys since 2 days even iam exping the same lcd problem.....after unlock....the gets multicolor lines for a sec or so....earlier i got a weird prblm....my fone just hung....tried restarting...many times, but no luck.....then i removed the mmc card.....then the fone started.....after......few days....i went to my music gallery....to my shock, there were no songs......no playlist showing.....then i tried refresh.....then it showed all the songs........iam sure my mmc card is faulty.....one song in my mmc card has suddenly multiplied several times....its has reached in the image gallery...wen i try to delete....is shows lock key...cant delete.....its time to format the fone and the card.......so guys remove mmc , reboot the fone and then check with default theme......iam sure most people u have ths fault its software...few mite be having diaplay one.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

my phone shows the vertical lines 4ever! (honestly) ...until i do the camera trick i told u guys about...if it wernt 4that,i would hav showed a video of me smashing the phone!

hazim5091

hi found another temp solution for lcd problem go to display setting and set it maximun brightness hehehe coz my tube having the same problem after i set it at maximun lcd no lcd problem after that (st***d lcd bug and firmware bug)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys its a hardware prblm iam very sure....i formatted my fone but still the problem is there....gonna throw this fone on nokias face and tell them to change the display....in 1 hour nt gonna wait for days.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hazim5091
    hi found another temp solution for lcd problem go to display setting and set it maximun brightness hehehe coz my tube having the same problem after i set it at maximun lcd no lcd problem after that (st***d lcd bug and firmware bug)
    Well, if you set the screen brightness to it's fullest you will not have a very long battery life

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Even at maximum brightness the 5800 screen is under average for brightness power
    I have lot of pics on my laptop that are much more vivid and bright when viewed on its screen than on the 5800 screen...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

my light sensor is in its maximum yet still having the problem..

darn...

i am thinking if i have not updated my FW, will it happen?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

this didnt work for me!!!
    but on my youtube video,some one said it worked after nokia flashed his phone...wait...

ME: "so u had this same problem and they fixed it without replacing your lcd screen?"

padreaqsavaia: "yap after a mounth i have some argumetns with the and they give me back the phone still broke because they have told that i must to wait other 2 weeks and a guy from Romania have repair with a cable a service box something about flash software say him was about."

soo, maybe its not hardware?
    its just complicated software that cant be removed even with a phone format.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm sorry but your method seems to be not working !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys have given my fone to nokia to change the display...as they always cry no stock of displays...well saw many people getting their 5800 for repairs....the nokia guy said they had around 8000 fones for repairs...common nokia this is a very buggy fone...i have never had such prblem with nokia fones...my earlier n 95 8gb worked like a charm..with no problem at all....will get my fone in 2 days then will write my report...take care all

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast