Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 plz post Bugs in firmware v20.0.012 here(already found a major one)

Mine works..... so, when you press and hold 1 and then save it, pressing and holding it doesn't dial your VM?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 plz post Bugs in firmware v20.0.012 here(already found a major one)

For people who are experiencing the bug with Search/contents and Dictionary. Go to MENU then APPLICATIONS then OPTIONS then ORGANISE, pick an application you don't mind getting rid of and can install later. Click OPTIONS on the selected application and hit REMOVE.

Now Search Dictionary and App Data should now be in your list of applications and will now work properly

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi there. I could not update firmware using OTA as it will show no updates available but when I used NSU it said that the new firmware was available. Followed the instructions. So far have checked WEB using WLan ... no problems also Music player etc. seems all ok. Will further test functions and notify if I encounter any problems.

Regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kshitij123
    i have noticed 1 problem after updating to new version ,

i cant play .dcf files in my music library now , each time a songs is opened it shows a cross on tht song.

i read somwhere "Common? No
    File Description Media file encoded with DRM (Digital Rights Management) copy-protection; used by some cell phones for saving protected ringtones, pictures, videos, and other media clips; similar to a .DM file, but the rights object, which allows the encrypted data to be played back, is contained in a separate file.

Because DCF files are saved in a protected or "locked" format, they can typically only be opened using an authorized cell phone."

so are my songs getting locked permanently if m playing thm.

please help how to solve this problem before all songs get locked ...
    i've got the same issue
    pls help with this!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've found another bug but I've finally found it's related if you use a Pizero theme, with other themes the problem doesn't happen.Now with the new firmware v20 all of Pizero's theme I've tried have a bug on the upper navigation menu that you have in the messages menu that allows you to scroll and go quickly to the inbox,outbox,email etc..it also happens in the dialled/missed/received calls menu.
    Anybody else with this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dtracks, I've got the same problem. Revert back to original theme then it works.

boodsmaster

the meters on my phone seem fine. I jumped through soo many hoops to update the firmware. Why doesn't nokia make it easier i.e update at the sim free phones at the same time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dtracks
    I've found another bug but I've finally found it's related if you use a Pizero theme, with other themes the problem doesn't happen.Now with the new firmware v20 all of Pizero's theme I've tried have a bug on the upper navigation menu that you have in the messages menu that allows you to scroll and go quickly to the inbox,outbox,email etc..it also happens in the dialled/missed/received calls menu.
    Anybody else with this problem?
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say, can you show with screen shots?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

After upgrading to firmware 20 I've found that the web browser crashes all the time, way more than when it did on 11. It can't handle pages with a lot of flash content and it just hangs. I have to reboot all the time. Really annoying and starting to regret the update. Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is the new version already available in the philippines? tnx

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast