Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Major Problem with my 5800

There's another solution.... Format your memory Card..... I tried it and it worked well with me.....

manuel

Default Major Problem with my 5800

Hi I also have a problem with my 5800 freezing, but it happens sometimes when you try to take a picture. It just does not respond. Also it is very slow reading videos or pictures from the card (it takes minutes).
    Is this all a firmware problem? I can try to format the card and also to make a hard reset, but I am amazed that a brand new product gives so much headache.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by manuel
    Hi I also have a problem with my 5800 freezing, but it happens sometimes when you try to take a picture. It just does not respond. Also it is very slow reading videos or pictures from the card (it takes minutes).
    Is this all a firmware problem? I can try to format the card and also to make a hard reset, but I am amazed that a brand new product gives so much headache.
    the 5800 is using Symbian s60v5 and its the first phone with the new OS, and since its the first firmware there are tons of bugs, but there will soon be a huge firmware available that will some of the bugs.
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

....my gosh, there are many people suffering from 5800xm bugs....maybe I'm one of the lucky few....I heard phones bought in hongkong have the most problems on their phones and those phones with the blue color.....Thank God, I don't need to experience your problems

....I bought my phone (red one) here in KSA but it says there made in China authorized by Nokia Finland....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hopefully a new firmware will solve most of the bugs
    testing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

don't worry bout the made in china thing. almost every company make their stuff in china. labour cost cheap there. As long as it has the original seal and tested by zitron or any other company that gives out warrantys. Heck. my psp is made i china.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia 5800XM v20 Bugs (Post them here!)

just updated frm v 11.0.008 to v 20.0.012 .my product code is(0575590) .initally was impressed by increase overall system response and additional features but just found a major bug in this major update

guys just try connecting to internet using wlan.you will get connected but wont be able to suf the net
    try it !!
    even try saving the acces point in destinations it wont work .
    reason :- phone is unable to save ip address recieved through dhcp . even manully saving the access point and and entering ip add manully wont work . coz as u enter the ip manually in advanced settings og access point and close the window and reopen and check for it again the manually entered ip settings turn back to automatic .

conclusion: wlan wizard connects to access point and gets connected but the ip settings provided by dhcp or entered manually is not getting saved by the wlan wizard of the phone.

plz correct me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 plz post Bugs in firmware v20.0.012 here(already found a major one)

I don#t have this problem. Surfing the net with my 5800 over WiFi right now. Have you reseted your phone after flashing?

attu

Default Re: 5800 plz post Bugs in firmware v20.0.012 here(already found a major one)

my wlan is working fine!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wow sorry guys for posting wrong info . so it means im the only one who is facing this problem oops .
    yes mactron i have done hard and soft reset and removed the battery and all possiblitties .

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast