Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by MaKenZi
    I know this addresses for NSU.

    For Windows Vista And 7
    WindowsDrive:\ProgramData\Nokia\Nokia Service Layer\A\nsl_service_module_00001\vpls\http://www.dsut.online.nokia.com.oti...roducts\rm-xxx

    For Windows XP
    WindowsDrive:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ApplicationData\Nokia\Nokia Service Layer\nsl_service_module_00001\vpls\http://www.dsut.online.nokia.com.oti...roducts\rm-xxx


    First Connect your phone via PC suite Mode.
    open NSU. Download alittle of you phone update by the program. just some KBytes.then cancel update progress and close NSU.
    Then go to the before said address , you see some files.delete them. then right click on your downloaded files by NaviFirm and check the read only box.
    then put all files in the given address. now open NSU. click update. the program try to download files and after it accept your files as his downloaded files and directly go to update stage .

    at last after 15 mins your phone will be updated.
    Updating by this way called Offline Update Via NSU.
    man, thanks for the info +1 once more!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    epicbiznus's 0.1 version connects way better. sorry

  3. #23

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    epicbiznus's 0.1 version connects way better. sorry
    It is not possible because notting changed in server settings.
    Noting.

    Just some features added.
    And I test It over and over.

    And the server busy sometimes make it to connect alitle late.
    But it is in both versions. V0.1 and V0.3.

    anyway thank you for comment/

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    thx 4 ur version bro! just.. i have connectivity prob so i need to connect double time.. e.g. i go to google it shows error. i reload it's ok. awful, but some problems. can't fix 'em now. so i tried two versions side by side - v0.1 connected perfectly when v0.3 continuously showed connection error..

  5. #25

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by sanja5800
    thx 4 ur version bro! just.. i have connectivity prob so i need to connect double time.. e.g. i go to google it shows error. i reload it's ok. awful, but some problems. can't fix 'em now. so i tried two versions side by side - v0.1 connected perfectly when v0.3 continuously showed connection error..
    i dont change any code in connect setting just add some features in program

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    oh gosh it was the firewall blocking it all works now, thank you very much 4 the great update!

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by MaKenZi
    I know this addresses for NSU.

    For Windows Vista And 7
    WindowsDrive:\ProgramData\Nokia\Nokia Service Layer\A\nsl_service_module_00001\vpls\http://www.dsut.online.nokia.com.oti...roducts\rm-xxx

    For Windows XP
    WindowsDrive:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ApplicationData\Nokia\Nokia Service Layer\nsl_service_module_00001\vpls\http://www.dsut.online.nokia.com.oti...roducts\rm-xxx


    First Connect your phone via PC suite Mode.
    open NSU. Download alittle of you phone update by the program. just some KBytes.then cancel update progress and close NSU.
    Then go to the before said address , you see some files.delete them. then right click on your downloaded files by NaviFirm and check the read only box.
    then put all files in the given address. now open NSU. click update. the program try to download files and after it accept your files as his downloaded files and directly go to update stage .

    at last after 15 mins your phone will be updated.
    Updating by this way called Offline Update Via NSU.
    Thanx. I will try this with Ovi Suite, then I will post the results here.

    I can't find the above stated folders under Ovi Suite...should I just update using Ovi suite and let it do its work?

  8. #28

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by lhites
    Thanx. I will try this with Ovi Suite, then I will post the results here.

    I can't find the above stated folders under Ovi Suite...should I just update using Ovi suite and let it do its work?
    You can start update with ovi.

    then when Ovi is downloading the update files.
    You can search for the address that Ovi is placing update files./
    After that stop update progress/.
    then use the pre downloaded files/

    and please tell us the ways that yoy found.

    I have no phone right now to test this But if i get one I test this personally.

    Thank you/

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by MaKenZi
    You can start update with ovi.

    then when Ovi is downloading the update files.
    You can search for the address that Ovi is placing update files./
    After that stop update progress/.
    then use the pre downloaded files/

    and please tell us the ways that yoy found.

    I have no phone right now to test this But if i get one I test this personally.

    Thank you/
    how do i search for where ovi is getting the update files from and where it's putting it mate?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NaviFirm V0.3 A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    how do i search for where ovi is getting the update files from and where it's putting it mate?
    you can't find where it gets the files, but the path for downloaded files is (win vista/7):

    ProgramData\Nokia\Nokia Service Layer\A\nsl_service_module_00001\vpls\http://www.dsut.online.nokia.com.oti...oducts\rm-***\


 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NAVIFIRM: A tool for obtaining firmware, product codes, more
    By mufaddal_km in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:54 PM
  2. Product Codes for Pakistan Region...
    By onlyravian in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:25 PM
  3. changing product codes
    By pistino01 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:06 AM
  4. NOKIA 5800 V40.0.005 FOR REMAINING PRODUCT CODES
    By xxxddd in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:54 PM
  5. Nokia 5800 30.0.011 Available OTA for certain product codes.
    By Grayburn in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •