Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

my nokia 5233 just bickered with phoenix. any ideas on how to revive it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bladefire
    my nokia 5233 just bickered with phoenix. any ideas on how to revive it?
    What firmware did you flash with it? What firmware did it have when it was still working?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    What firmware did you flash with it? What firmware did it have when it was still working?
    thanks for the trouble, but my phone is working again. i just found a way to enable dead usb flash in phoenix.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bladefire
    thanks for the trouble, but my phone is working again. i just found a way to enable dead usb flash in phoenix.
    good to hear

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

saw some guys had similar problem as me, but i don't see the solution?
    i've tried 2 flash my rm356 with cfw and it did all well, no error msges, but when i wanted 2 turn it on it just vibrated without stopping...
    after flashing again it just vibrated 4 a sec and stopped...
    after truing another cfw the same
    in the end i flashed with org files from navifirm, but it still just vibrates without stopping.
    i'm waiting 2 download phoenix...anybody has a solution?
    r the fw files 4 phoenix same as 4 jaf?

p.s. managed 2 revive my phone with flashing fw 52.0.007 by phoenix, but still don't know how it cracked...

edit: so i've tried flashing some other CFW with jaf, and it's dead again, i've tried few CFWs, none worked, then I've tried flashing 52.0.101 with phoenix but now that doesn't work eater...

help? anybody? (:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default how to bring back my dead rm 356 nokia 5800 :( i had xtension legacy cfw

i was using xtension legacy cfw and i accidently ran the software update via ovi suit it downloaded and the phone was active but i couldn't use it so i tried flashing t again wid JAF and ended up bricking my phone plzz help as i want to revive my phone asap... plzzz help !!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please post the method to activate dead usb box in phoniex,, please, please please please... my phone is in bricked condition frm 2 days i m in trouble,,,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by deepak131089
    please post the method to activate dead usb box in phoniex,, please, please please please... my phone is in bricked condition frm 2 days i m in trouble,,,
    Dear Deepak131089,

i faced the problem myself. Here's how to to dead flash using phoenix

1. copy all the OFW files i c\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-XXX(the RM of ur phone)

2. open phoenix. go to file/manage connections. delete the all entries other than "NO CONNECTION" and apply.

3. then go to file/open product and select ur RM model.

4. then go to flashing/firmware update. select the file in ur product code box, tick dead usb flash, and then click on refurbish.

5. it will then ask u to press the power key of ur phone. do it.

6. DO not use ANY CUSTOM FIRMWARE AND PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT THE PROCEDURE.

it should work fine. pm me if you face any problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank You brother...
    please read this.. what happened actually,, i started flashing my nokia 5800(Rm-356) prdct code- 0573797 with xtension legacy final firmware files. it was successfully flashed then bcoz of the problem with battery life with that firmware i wanted to switch to photon c6-03 final,, i prepared everything just like earlier for xtension,, i used jaf 1.98.62, all the things were right,, then i followed the proper steps and clicked on flash,, but at the time of pooling phone the phone didn't switched on to test mode while it shows unordinary behavior like the screen color turned to Grey and blinked 2-3 times and then dead/bricked, i plugged out the usb and removed the battery and inserted again then pressed the power button it vibrated normally but fails to switch on,, then i again flashed with original fw files but again the same problem.. then i went through this forum and found in this thread that phoniex will help me,, but there i faced problem with dead usb box.. then at last i again flashed with xtension legacy by using jaf again and the phone switched on and working fine now,, please tell me now what should i do to switch to some other fw like photon,, or original fw..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by deepak131089
    Thank You brother...
    please read this.. what happened actually,, i started flashing my nokia 5800(Rm-356) prdct code- 0573797 with xtension legacy final firmware files. it was successfully flashed then bcoz of the problem with battery life with that firmware i wanted to switch to photon c6-03 final,, i prepared everything just like earlier for xtension,, i used jaf 1.98.62, all the things were right,, then i followed the proper steps and clicked on flash,, but at the time of pooling phone the phone didn't switched on to test mode while it shows unordinary behavior like the screen color turned to Grey and blinked 2-3 times and then dead/bricked, i plugged out the usb and removed the battery and inserted again then pressed the power button it vibrated normally but fails to switch on,, then i again flashed with original fw files but again the same problem.. then i went through this forum and found in this thread that phoniex will help me,, but there i faced problem with dead usb box.. then at last i again flashed with xtension legacy by using jaf again and the phone switched on and working fine now,, please tell me now what should i do to switch to some other fw like photon,, or original fw..
    Deepak consider urself lucky i went via the same drama was using extemsion legacy only.. prob was i updated via ovi suite and screwed up my phone.. now my phone is totally dead... guys at nokia care said the boot ic is dead... just dont do anythin to ur phone as long as its in working condition and i have a request.. can u plz post me the detailed info abt the softwares you used to flash?? cuz if its worked for u it should work for me as well.. i request you to plz upload the firmwire which you used and the jaf version your using.. that would really be greatfull thanks in advanced

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast