Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 597
  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by sanket
    i have a bricked nokia 5233
    can it be revived by using phoenix ?
    people ususlly flash it through jaf !!!
    i would suggest you try with phoenix as well mate. but try to sort it out in jaf first.

  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i would suggest you try with phoenix as well mate. but try to sort it out in jaf first.
    tried flashing with jaf 2 to 3 times

    even tried flashing with original firmware

    even downloaded the original firmware twice to cancel out the possibility of corruption

    is nokia costomer care the only option left if phoenix dosent work ?

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by sanket
    tried flashing with jaf 2 to 3 times

    even tried flashing with original firmware

    even downloaded the original firmware twice to cancel out the possibility of corruption

    is nokia costomer care the only option left if phoenix dosent work ?
    there's always those shady repair shops if you have those in your area.

    in case it comes down to nokia care, tell them you were updating with OVI suite then this happened.

    act dumb and confused

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    there's always those shady repair shops if you have those in your area.

    in case it comes down to nokia care, tell them you were updating with OVI suite then this happened.

    act dumb and confused
    lolzz "dumb and confused ! "

    actually my phone is alright my friends phone is bricked

    he flashed it for the first time

    he forgot to untick crt 308 the first time he flashed !

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by sanket
    lolzz "dumb and confused ! "

    actually my phone is alright my friends phone is bricked

    he flashed it for the first time

    he forgot to untick crt 308 the first time he flashed !
    oh, well that probably means the PM was messed up. no amount of usb flashing will fix it.

  6. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    oh, well that probably means the PM was messed up. no amount of usb flashing will fix it.
    wats the pm?

    what can be done now ?

  7. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by sanket
    wats the pm?

    what can be done now ?
    permanent memory. you need to have it flashed with an fbus cable. either a shady repair shop or Nokia care point can accomplish this.

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    permanent memory. you need to have it flashed with an fbus cable. either a shady repair shop or Nokia care point can accomplish this.
    is pm diifferent than rom ??

  9. #509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by sanket
    is pm diifferent than rom ??
    yes, it's a separate memory space.

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix

    thanks for info bro !


 
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to reformat my phone - help guyz on my 5800
    By mrgoal in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •