Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    Some themes, apps, etc can get your phone to freeze, so you can't turn it on, then you need to dead flash your phone.
    And it's such a shame that the Phoenix download link is dead.....
    Not only that, the site's primarily in Chinese so not a lot of help to the no0bs.....
    Yes, I have the latest RayFile downloader, yes I have the V10 firmware, I just wanna smash my phone back to the original security code because for some unknown reason 1-2-3-4-5 isn't right and I've never changed the bloody thing since I got my XM in March.

pCode: 0570197 APAC Blue (5800d-1)

FW: 21.0.025.C02.01 (2nd April 09) RM-356

Edit: Go to the guy who wrote Phoenix's blog, at:
    Code:
    http://phoenixslayer.blogspot.com/
    Remember, Phoenix is freeware, but please consider donating a small amount if what you get from him fixes your problems.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That's nice guide. I'll try thank bro!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello everyone, yesterday when i tried to update my phone via NSU to v21 (mine was 20.0.012) , the NSU crashed just show 15 minutes remaining and after 1 hour waiting I got - Phone Connection Lost, I tired everyting to recover the connection again but my phone don't make it. SO today I tried with the hard reset code it didn't worked for me when I press everyting my phone vibrates like it starts but after 1 sec it vibrates again and again and again .... when i connect it to the PC and press the power key just for 1 second the display backlight goes on the phone connects (there is and the sound for connection via usb) it founds Nokia BB5 loader, but after 5-6 sec the phone disconnects itselfs and my PC shows - Your hardware is not installed properly....

So I lost all my hope...

Maybe This is my Last one Hope it works

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi... i have a question... how long does it take to flash the phone? do i need to charge my phone to full batt?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

5min maximum ... ..yes you need full battery (Its really important )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is it safe to flash the phone by myself? coz i'm afraid that it won't work to my phone and that i might do something wrong... i just got my phone for a day and it got bricked because of the christmas tree theme... do you think i should just go to nokia care so it's safer? and is this covered in the warranty since i have a 1year warranty in nokia...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by badmintongurl
    is it safe to flash the phone by myself? coz i'm afraid that it won't work to my phone and that i might do something wrong... i just got my phone for a day and it got bricked because of the christmas tree theme... do you think i should just go to nokia care so it's safer? and is this covered in the warranty since i have a 1year warranty in nokia...
    As you said that you have 1 year nokia warranty..then just sent it to nokia care and fix it for free...Always install themes on memory card

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

okay. thanks for the advice..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Help please.
    I tried to update my firmware to version 21. After upgrade, I am not satisfied with the performance, so I decide to go back to firmware to 20. However, after I tried to downgraded, my phone is dead. The JAF can not even find my phone now. What to do? Help please!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rainingday
    Help please.
    I tried to update my firmware to version 21. After upgrade, I am not satisfied with the performance, so I decide to go back to firmware to 20. However, after I tried to downgraded, my phone is dead. The JAF can not even find my phone now. What to do? Help please!!
    Don't worry try JAF dead phone flashing Method
    http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,1792.0.html

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast