Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    BlackMamba88

Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

Can I use this method to do a firmware upgrade for any s60v3 and s60v5 phones like for e.g N81 8GB? If not, is there any tutorial and software available for FW upgrade?

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba88
    Can I use this method to do a firmware upgrade for any s60v3 and s60v5 phones like for e.g N81 8GB? If not, is there any tutorial and software available for FW upgrade?
    Yes, you can use this guide for all bb5 phones including n81.
    Use navifirm to get firmware for your device.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I wonder. Can you downgrade your 5800 this way too? My other nokia service thing that we use in the store, is crashing the entire time :s

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl
    I wonder. Can you downgrade your 5800 this way too? My other nokia service thing that we use in the store, is crashing the entire time :s
    Well, its not recommended to downgrade without bb5 or jaf box.
    You can brick your device if something goes wrong.
    Edit: I got a guide using jaf to downgrade if you are up for that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    Well, its not recommended to downgrade without bb5 or jaf box.
    You can brick your device if something goes wrong.
    Edit: I got a guide using jaf to downgrade if you are up for that.
    Yeah I'd like that guide It's just that gonna be out a few days because of surgery, and texting is slow as hell when I don't have dutch language hehe

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl
    Yeah I'd like that guide It's just that gonna be out a few days because of surgery, and texting is slow as hell when I don't have dutch language hehe
    Ok, i'm gonna pm you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am getting error please help. everything goes very good till i come to this step "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tar/Step8.jpg".
    I get this error msg "Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the Product, or the Product cannot be identified. Only "Auto-detect" will be available.

I am using firmware 11 because my phone is locked to a company here in sweden, i want to upgrade to the new firmware 21 so please anyway help how can i do it ?

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by khaled_jamal
    I am getting error please help. everything goes very good till i come to this step "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tar/Step8.jpg".
    I get this error msg "Neither DP1.0 nor DP2.0 was found for the Product, or the Product cannot be identified. Only "Auto-detect" will be available.

I am using firmware 11 because my phone is locked to a company here in sweden, i want to upgrade to the new firmware 21 so please anyway help how can i do it ?
    Try this http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,1792.0.html
    Just use the guide for normal flashing.

dhimax

hey do u hav any way of restoring the firmware of 5800??....if so please help me.I jst tried to update my phone today.The updating process finished successfully,but the phone is not booting up. It just giv out the vibrational buzz and....thatz all

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by dhimax
    hey do u hav any way of restoring the firmware of 5800??....if so please help me.I jst tried to update my phone today.The updating process finished successfully,but the phone is not booting up. It just giv out the vibrational buzz and....thatz all

Try this

Press and hold GREEN + RED + CAMERA when powering up.Keep the keys pressed until you get the shaking hands. That should fully reset the device, with a lock code of 12345.

Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast