Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    pspbricker

Default Re: Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

When I start phoenix, I get "Install a nokia dongle and try again". Any ideas?

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by pspbricker
    When I start phoenix, I get "Install a nokia dongle and try again". Any ideas?
    Download phoenix from links provided in this forum.

mufaddal_km

where did u download it from ..
    did u apply patch .
    r else use jaf tool

ocasper

thanks.. i'll keep this page..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

First of all, let me tell you the reason i'm posting: yesterday I tried tu update my nokia 5800 with v 20 from 11. I connected it to the pc, followed all the steps and left it to work. But when i returned the PC rebooted ( i dont know why - stupid xp) in the midle of the proces, and now my phone is DEAD DEAD DEAD doesnt even turn on. The bigger problem is that i bought the phone from home ( romania) and now i'm in itali for 4 months for a scolarship. I took the phone here in trieste to the nearest nokia care center and they told me they cant send it to nokai for a resoft beacause it's not bought here in italy. My question is now: does this method of reflashing with phoenix work in my case to? if not please give me some advice beacause I felt in love with my phone and I am allready feeling the loss. I NEED MY PHONE BACK!!!

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by Adibungau
    First of all, let me tell you the reason i'm posting: yesterday I tried tu update my nokia 5800 with v 20 from 11. I connected it to the pc, followed all the steps and left it to work. But when i returned the PC rebooted ( i dont know why - stupid xp) in the midle of the proces, and now my phone is DEAD DEAD DEAD doesnt even turn on. The bigger problem is that i bought the phone from home ( romania) and now i'm in itali for 4 months for a scolarship. I took the phone here in trieste to the nearest nokia care center and they told me they cant send it to nokai for a resoft beacause it's not bought here in italy. My question is now: does this method of reflashing with phoenix work in my case to? if not please give me some advice beacause I felt in love with my phone and I am allready feeling the loss. I NEED MY PHONE BACK!!!
    Don't use phoenix use this guide http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind....html#msg12168

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I cant flash my phone.............i followed the steps...but it says unable to flash why?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hy guys after using phonix my phone gone dead.......

phonix said unable to verify communicating with phone..................

mufaddal_km

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmaster08
    hy guys after using phonix my phone gone dead.......

phonix said unable to verify communicating with phone..................
    use jaf tool

hary_nil

Hey Hey.....I bricked my phone...by that stupid Christmas theme......dude...I revived my cell phone....ultimately......Thanks a Lot Lot....n Lot.....This really helped me.....

My Exp : How to make it through phoenix...when you don;t have your product in the list of the Major DataPackage.....

: Mine was PC : 0575590 India Red....Which is not there in the APAC-D2 list..

So I used, navifirm-0.1-bin, for getting my firmware files..

(I tried using JAF-tool, however it was giving USB error, and dont know for what reason...the P-key was not getting iextracted...)

Then installed the V20 DataPackage (APAC-Rm-356.exe for V20)....
    Then copy-pasted my firmware files (which I had got from navifirm)...in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\DataPackage\Products\RM-356.....(these files are over-written)....

And Hurray !!! Phoenix now lists...your desired product code.....

This is how i got my cell revived...and that with latest firmware..!!!!

Thanks buddies....

Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast