Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    dear.chap

Default Re: [Sticky] Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

I tried the v11 version and it doesn't have a product code for APAC India RED. I flashed mine with the APAC South Asia Red version and it seems to be ok.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Sticky] Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

i got blue 5800 im in U.S.A
    i got this phone from online what product code should i use . all i want use is english language

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by JaTT
    i got blue 5800 im in U.S.A
    i got this phone from online what product code should i use . all i want use is english language
    Change your product key, search in forum for product keys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks!!

kevhky

Hi this is my first post, excellant guide

Thanks very much, Saved my Phone

Many Thanks

Kev

hashthebad

Hi, i was trying to update my 5800 through the Nokia Software Updater and it gave this message : " Please note that your mobile service probider, operator or carrier may not have approved the latest Nokia device firmware available.", i got mine from HK, but i want the european firmware ( heard it's better, for updates..etc ) can somebody please advice me what to do? can i use this same method of "flashing dead phone" ?

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by hashthebad
    Hi, i was trying to update my 5800 through the Nokia Software Updater and it gave this message : " Please note that your mobile service probider, operator or carrier may not have approved the latest Nokia device firmware available.", i got mine from HK, but i want the european firmware ( heard it's better, for updates..etc ) can somebody please advice me what to do? can i use this same method of "flashing dead phone" ?
    Change your product code, go here for codes: http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...sg6422#msg6422

kevhky

hashthebad

yes you can bud, if you get stuck gis a shout

Kev

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

guys i think i need some help too. i'm stuck on v10 with a Hong Kong phone. I tried installing pheonix from the link provided at the begining of this post but my anti virus catches about 3 infected files on the install.

The long and the short of it is that i get the error, connect a nokia dongle, which i think is due to the dongle patch part of the phenoix install not being installed due to the infected files.

Help!!! (thanks

mufaddal_km

download phoneix from here
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17919340...08_44_5_v2.exe
    make sure u uninstall nokia pc suite completely ( use nokia pc suite uninstaller )
    turn off your anti virus as well

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast