Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Mike

Default Re: [Sticky] Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

Hello again.
    will this method change the product code permanently? Will the new code be recognized by NSU after I flash the phone?
    Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [Sticky] Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone - Hard Reset Your 5800

hello this is my first post here and i am seeking ur kind support

i am trying to flash the firmware v11 to my new 5800 XM to change the product code to Euro1 to be able hopefully to support writing arabic language

although when i start phoenix and after choosing "open product" phoenix gives an error after asking me to turn on the phone which states the following ==>
    " Unable to set the phone to flash mode. "
    what can be the cause of this error

Thanks in advance

Regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Seems like the only one who can see my previous post is Me

mufaddal_km

y dont you try using jaf tool

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i try to open phoenix and its says (install nokia dongle) ?
    what am I doing wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rohangk
    might be a silly question but what does "Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone" really mean?
    i'm not the one who shud answer this, but here's what i think the title means. bricked or dead means u can't access the phone since the firmware is corupted. so using this pheonix NSU, u can reinstall and update ur firmware using memory flashing. i dunno? somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

mufaddal_km

i try to open phoenix and its says (install nokia dongle) ?
    what am I doing wron
    try installling modified version of phoenix
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17919340...08_44_5_v2.exe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yay. I finally managed to update my firmware using pheonix. Thanx to radical for challenging me to try. And to the owner of this post. this is great. my phone now is malaysian instead of hongkong. yay.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey my friends ,thanx for this nice forum and good discussion
    it's been of great value after my 5800XM bricked after installing (christmas theme) , i flushed the phone
    but i have a question , my code was 0559408 and has arabic lang; now i flushed it to euro1red (code is 0558982) and has no arabic , is there a way to get it back ??
    please i need a good and rapid reply

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by aq77el
    hey my friends ,thanx for this nice forum and good discussion
    it's been of great value after my 5800XM bricked after installing (christmas theme) , i flushed the phone
    but i have a question , my code was 0559408 and has arabic lang; now i flushed it to euro1red (code is 0558982) and has no arabic , is there a way to get it back ??
    please i need a good and rapid reply
    maybe u shud reflash it using your own country code? i mean the updated version of your country code? coz i had a hong kong version and change it to my country code. now instead of having chinese language on the phone, i have malay and indonesian lang. i love this NSS.

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast