Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 V50 battery?

V40 had a significantly better battery life, could have my phone upto 5-6days, with V50 im lucky if I get 3 days.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default My Fuckin Battery Side ..!!!

This is he 3rd Time I face this ... i asked one of my friends and he told me that he had the same problem ..

******* this is not always happend *********.. yesterday i charged my phone to Full (Until phone told me to unblug the charger) then i made a phone call for like 30 min then i went to sleep .. when i woke up this morning i foud my phone switched OFF :-| i tryed to switch it on but i couldnt .. but the surprise is when i bluged the charger the phone started charging ..!!!!! the battery Was COMPLETLY DOWN!!!!!!!

now i know that my battery is completly ok and it works perfectly But .. this started happening after i upgrade to v50 and it happend 3 times until now ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Once time my phone's back cover got warm (by battery), and then my phone switched to off. I've had to charge battery again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

now i know that my battery is completly ok and it works perfectly But .. this started happening after i upgrade to v50 and it happend 3 times until now ..

Still waiting for you to follow the advice given to you regarding this problem .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by l8l_Angel_l8l
    This is he 3rd Time I face this ... i asked one of my friends and he told me that he had the same problem ..

******* this is not always happend *********.. yesterday i charged my phone to Full (Until phone told me to unblug the charger) then i made a phone call for like 30 min then i went to sleep .. when i woke up this morning i foud my phone switched OFF :-| i tryed to switch it on but i couldnt .. but the surprise is when i bluged the charger the phone started charging ..!!!!! the battery Was COMPLETLY DOWN!!!!!!!

This happened to me yesterday...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes... The battery is little down.. I won't say too much of an effect but it has gone down from earlier 48 hrs. to 40 - 45 hrs. or so

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I also have this mystery battery drain problem with the latest firmware.
    This morning my phone died of battery loss again for the
    second time.

The earler firmwares I have NEVER had this problem.

My trusty phone are nothing to trust nowdays.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustavowd
    Finaly I discovered the problem. Everyone can reproduce this situation.
    I'm listening music in my phone with the headphone plugged to my automotive radio/cd player.
    When I arrive at work, I unplug the headphone cable and continues to listen the music with the speakers. (and the problem begins ...). Then, average power consumption goes to 0.25W. The only way to stop the high consumption is reboot the phone.
    Man, you are damn right! It is really a big issue! By my estimation with such a consumption battery will be dead in 24hrs from fully charged! I've personally experienced this particular issue twice - once it had serious consequences on my lectures - the phone just didn't wake me up, so I missed the whole thing!
    Very good job in finding the cause of the battery draining! Thank you a lot! Let's hope Nokia's developers are working on fixing the problem, but till then - people, monitor your phone power consumption!

There is something that I found - if you unplug the headphones while playing the music player once more, or may be a couple of times the consumption goes back to normal, at least that's what I've experienced! Weird case, isn't it!?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Same here, my 5800 v.50 cant hold a day

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok, after another week another play, with a chinese knock off battery maybe around 1100 mAh my phone lasted 5 full days, and took 50 pictures, 10 min of bluetooth connection, almost 2 hours of edge browsing /no wifi/ maybe 5 mins of calls and 10 messages. No music at all.... and that all with rompatcher installed but all patches turned off.

Now the same with original one year old battery, after third day of no use I have full battery bars.... after I drain my battery I try to use the musicplayer wath happens than.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast