Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 v50 BUGS & FLAWS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mobbsters94
    Man i cant even play any of my songs in the music player. It says refreshing library for hours and doesnt add a single song. I had some music on my phone memory and it didnt even read my phone memory. So im stuck with all my songs in file manager but not in the music player. Anyone know how to fix this except hard reset?

The Same problem here and I did the hard reset but still the same. what the heck is that ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Man i cant even play any of my songs in the music player. It says refreshing library for hours and doesnt add a single song. I had some music on my phone memory and it didnt even read my phone memory. So im stuck with all my songs in file manager but not in the music player. Anyone know how to fix this except hard reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by mizoooo123

Same problem here . what the heck is that ?
    Reboot and try again.

Worked for me, well, i didn't have the problem but all my music is refreshed, 11 GB's worth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The first bug i have, was the phone start with a blank screen with nokia in blue letters during 10 seconds and than he shutdown, it happened allways i tried to turn on the phone, the only way i have solved this, was taking of the memory card turn it on put card inside again and upgrade again with NSU, until now is fixed but my vodafone homescreen that was the one i was using now dont work and the other that i used to use the "shortcuts bar" the same.
    Dont want hard reset because it will give me alot of trouble put it like he was.
    Until now i have updated my tube always that was a new firmware version and it was not needed to hard reset, always work great but this last firmware v50 make my tube run bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pece1976
    Keep it cool guys , if you can help please do if not ...
    lol yer no worries m8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mizoooo123

The Same problem here and I did the hard reset but still the same. what the heck is that ?
    have you guys heard of google i have had that problem once before on a older firmware. anyway you can try these methods and see what happens.

Connect the phone to your pc/lappy and put in 'Data transfer' mode.
    1. Connect your 5800 to you PC in Mass Storage Mode
    2. On your PC you will need to have allowed to "Show" hidden files, do this from Explorer/Tools/ Folder Options/ View and select "Show hidden files and Folder"
    3. Open your SD memory card/Removable Disk in My Computer on PC
    4. Go to E:\ Private there you will see 3 folders 101f8857, 101ffca9 and 10281e17 .
    5. Go to Private\101f8857\Cache\E there you will see .dat files. Delete all the .dat file BUT NOT the E Folder. Shown above right
    6. Now go to Private\101ffca9 there you will see another .dat file, Delete the dat file NOT the folder.
    7. Finally go to Private\10281e17 There you should see 4 files 2 are Mp3 files other are Podcast files. Delete mpxv2_2.db & mpxv2_2.db-journal for Mp3 files list and Delete pcv6_1.db & pcv6_1.db-journal for Podcast files list. Shown above right
    8. Close all windows and disconnect your Phone. Go to Music Library and it should automatically start a refresh.

if that doesnt work check the link.

http://myghimh.blogspot.com/2009/02/...y-refresh.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jounin
    dude where are u living the official version is out check the link.

http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/04/2...-fota-and-nsu/
    Cool your horses......It was not available on navifirm when I checked. I dont use NSU or FOTA to update so I wouldnt know.

Anyhow, V50 still seems to be just as slow......still not close to the N97 even with the same specs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I dont have also quick office. Applications menu is very slow. I have one doubt that if I did Hard reset, whether my contacts will delete from mobile?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-Dee
    Themes that were Transparent on the HS ain't anymore!!!
    ummm yea they are....im using NSeries transparent ones and they are still transparent

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

does anyone notice this. I found that in V50 the "Touch screen vibration" seems to be very weird. I mean, vibration level 1 seems to be even harder than level 2, and both levels seem to vibrate in a... weird way. Sorry, hard to describe, but it vibrates differently compared to it did in V40

what is the problem with touch vibration everyone's talking about ?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast