Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 5800 v50 BUGS & FLAWS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amusegt1
    Being a leaked FW, I would assume that its unfinished. Thats probably why there are quite a few major problems still not resolved.
    dude where are u living the official version is out check the link.

http://www.dailymobile.net/2010/04/2...-fota-and-nsu/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

am getting accelerometer problem sometime it wrks n sometimes nt. its nt smooth as it was in v40...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey all I'm livin Turkey and i installed successfully V50 sw and i did not see office and also i saw camera quality difference..so phone is so fast doing application and music library refreshs very quicly .sound quality is better than V40 but i cant see more bugs or flaws so much if any one has a problem with new sw pls report here coz we can send report to Nokia Labs from different countries . Take it easy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think its imposible to say that u "don't have lag in aplication folder" i can t belive somnthing like this i have instaled 5 6 aplications and it lags like shi.. .overal speed has improved anyway.
    A important bug its vibration lvl 1 ,2 ,3 they are screwed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i dont have any of those probs.. i thinkk the user manages how their phone should be.. am i rite?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Yoalch... So What! You praise v50 in the v50 Tread please HERE This is BUGS & FLAWS ONLY PLEASE!

@Everyone else... If your not having problems or glitches then good for you, we don't need posts saying "Mines fine", "Don't know what yea mean it Works perfect for me" type talk... Cheers :P

Quick Office ain't in mine either, has anyone tried a Hard Reset to see if it's a case the same as v30 and e-mail on HomeScreen. Loads had to H.R. to get that up! Plus Ovi is sellin it for €10 for Ireland anywho, why give it out f free...?

5800 seems alot sluggish in opening Menus, Theme Effects are a bit slow and Glitchy, though an increase in Ram is showing 20mb more and on C:/ there's a 15-20 increase also, but not showing in overall praformance Accelerometer very sluggish too as another poster pointed out earlier...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-Dee
    @Yoalch... So What! You praise v50 in the v50 Tread please HERE This is BUGS & FLAWS ONLY PLEASE!

@Everyone else... If your not having problems or glitches then good for you, we don't need posts saying "Mines fine", "Don't know what yea mean it Works perfect for me" type talk... Cheers :P

Quick Office ain't in mine either, has anyone tried a Hard Reset to see if it's a case the same as v30 and e-mail on HomeScreen. Loads had to H.R. to get that up! Plus Ovi is sellin it for €10 for Ireland anywho, why give it out f free...?

5800 seems alot sluggish in opening Menus, Theme Effects are a bit slow and Glitchy, though an increase in Ram is showing 20mb more and on C:/ there's a 15-20 increase also, but not showing in overall praformance Accelerometer very sluggish too as another poster pointed out earlier...
    then just sell ur 5800.. go buy another phone which is better..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Are you lot ever going to stop complaining, you complain when nokia dont release a new firmware for ages, and when they do.....you still complain. there's just no pleasing people.

and dont say well nokia should have made sure its flawless blah blah. news flash, find a device that hasnt got problems......its impossible!

i can understand people on here who have legitimate problems like phone not starting etc, but not the usual old 'no n97 homescreen, it should of had this n that, just be pleased that nokia even made this update

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey guys, i do not have any problems with the new firmware it's great and i think it really speeds compared to v4.. well think that depends on installed applications and phone.. dont know..
    but my question, does anyone of you find a search function in the player? i think its just gone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

At least Kinetic Scrolling is available everywhere.

Besides the Touch-Vibration Bug and missing Quickoffice App im quite satisfied withe the device now.

Music Player works perfectly and is the best Touch Experience on the Phone. App Menu is kinda laggy but ok.

What i've also noticed so far, if u don't have enough ram, then its automatically frees up ram, unlike the previous firmwares, where you get an out of memory error followed by an instant freeze.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast