Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NOKIA 5800 V50.0.005 AVAILIBLE VIA NSU and OTA

Quote Originally Posted by grk007

2) music library refreshing rate is very slow.. for 900 songs it took 1hr 30mins....

4)cant find any office suite or rihanna apps... onli i can c ovi sync.. tat too not working properly...

5)totally nw my phone is slow even in app menu...

any solutions..
    2) Mine took a few minutes to refresh 581 songs.So maybe it's down to your card your using.

4)Will you use those apps though thats the question, and i think they might show after a hard reset.Not worth doing in my opinion.

5)Have you rebooted since the update?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G
    2) Mine took a few minutes to refresh 581 songs.So maybe it's down to your card your using.

4)Will you use those apps though thats the question, and i think they might show after a hard reset.Not worth doing in my opinion.

5)Have you rebooted since the update?
    ya i rebooted 5 time since i did update...!!

i think i had to hard reset..!! but its a big head ace reinstalling all themes once again..!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Seeing a lot of problem, I think I'll wait till it is "mature"

Or maybe I said it because it is still not avail to mine (RM-356 Switzerland CV CH R)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is there anyone also having a problem or bug on their built in browser? it keeps on hanging. i already tried formatting the phone as well as the memory card, but still it keeps on hanging specially viewing the full site of facebook. firmware downloaded from navifirm APAC2 black. Maybe i would just try the EURO version.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbot
    is there anyone also having a problem or bug on their built in browser? it keeps on hanging. i already tried formatting the phone as well as the memory card, but still it keeps on hanging specially viewing the full site of facebook. firmware downloaded from navifirm APAC2 black. Maybe i would just try the EURO version.
    dude its a usual problem...!! the new version of browser also crashes as old..!! for better performance use opera mini or opera..!! make it as default.!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by OllieBond
    Seeing a lot of problem, I think I'll wait till it is "mature"

Only problem i got is the Music Player opening very slowly.Other then that no complaints here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by grk007
    dude its a usual problem...!! the new version of browser also crashes as old..!! for better performance use opera mini or opera..!! make it as default.!!
    crashing and hanging is different. i know that crashing or unexpected closing of the browser is a usual problem. my concern here is that, everytime i use the built in browser, it hangs specially loading heavy site that i didnt get any issue from v40. so im asking if you guys are having the same problem, if yes, then atleast i know that its just a bug. if no, then i would download another v50 firmware version from navifirm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbot
    crashing and hanging is different. i know that crashing or unexpected closing of the browser is a usual problem. my concern here is that, everytime i use the built in browser, it hangs specially loading heavy site that i didnt get any issue from v40. so im asking if you guys are having the same problem, if yes, then atleast i know that its just a bug. if no, then i would download another v50 firmware version from navifirm.
    jus nw tested in mine..!! facebook and other heavy sites r working correctly..!! sometime its crashes..!! dosent hangs..!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've check there is update in OTA, downloaded and when install it says restart. After comes back to main screen it says update not compatible with my phone and there's no update to my phone at all!

Anyone know what happen? Was it because my phone hacked? Or do I need t download the original and flash it first before update?

Regards
    hoo7

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast