Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: SOLUTION for "Phone dead after flash and doesn't turn on, only vibrates once"

@driq, please i was try to re-install my firmware on nokia n96 after erasing the firmware, it was putting somethings like ACM .... When it got to about 40% then i mistakenly removed the usb cable, then flashing failed in phoenix, then the phone did not come on again. when i tried using phoenix to revive it as a dead phone, it does not bring the option for me to tick it as a dead phone, some times, it brings the option and after some seconds, the option disappears, so i cant use phoenix to make it work. so i want to know if there is anything i can do about it please. thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: SOLUTION for "Phone dead after flash and doesn't turn on, only vibrates once

try jaf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: SOLUTION for "Phone dead after flash and doesn't turn on, only vibrates once"

On bluenokia.com there is no exe file for v50 rm-428 FW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks. It saved my new 5800 phone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

my firmware is v31 (nokia 5530), in the site the last firmware is v30.
    What I did?

sorry bad inglesh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks a lot dude it saved my 5800 too...my phone went dead when i downloaded v51 rm-428 custom firmware with all the seven file..since i did not knew that nokia had come with a new update and i had v50 in my phone..i renamed all the rm-428 v51 to my existing version rm-356 v50 and flashed my phone...and my phone fgot flashed with it..then i tried to go back to my old custom firmware..unknowing that i had flashed my phone with v51 that too rm-428...so it was like dead and when itried to switch it on it will just vibrate and then dead again..and so after hours of pain i flashed it again the same files rm-428 v51 without renaming them and initialising rm-428 it came to life...now there is another problem in my software update it shows rm-428 ..is that mean i will have to flash henceforth with rm-428?will i have to download the rm-428 files from navifrm?? please reply thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Not able to revert back to 5800 v51 FW after flashing with N97mini CFW & C6 FW
    Hi all!
    There is a big problem which iam facing.. i flashed my 5800 RM-356 with N97 mini FW by binh24 and after finding some bugs in it and due to battery problem , i planned to revert back to original v51 FW of 5800.When i flashed with JAF,it flashed perfectly but it failed to boot after flashing..5800 didnt reboot..i flashed it 30-40 times with original v51 files but they r of no use..finally i flashed again with N97 mini...and to my surprise-the phone this time worked perfectly.. after this i again flashed with original v51..but still same problem-no booting..then i tried to flash C6 by PNHT and this also successfully rebooted my phone... So my problem is that why iam unable to go back to v51 and why this problem is arising..are these firmwares (N97mini & C6) are built on any base version greater than v51??
    Plz reply to my problem...Adonix plz help and reply ASAP...Iam waiting for ur replies

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I wonder if I should take out my mico SD card and delete the Private/sys/System/resources folders first (using the card reader on PC)? Isn't there a good chance of getting a buggy/bad flash if I don't?

Update: I did it anyway JIK. But it would be nice to know if this was necessary. I suspect it was because I would have to do a second flash after deleting those files otherwise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default What file am I looking for?

LOL. This is about as far as I got. http://forum.blue-nokia.com/

I don't speak German and have no idea what exe package you are talking about to look up another link. Do you mean the original firmware (packed as an exe zip package)? If so I can get it from Navifirm and replace the C00 file. Do you mean get JAF and install it? I've got that working fine. Please someone be specific with me.

Update: SUCCESS! I went ahead and used the COO (RM-504_31.0.005_prd.core.C00 for my phone) that I got from a fresh download off of Navifirm. As a matter of fact I just used the whole original firmware from there. And will try the CFW again now.

Update 2: Didn't need new C00 file in my case. I recommend trying previous working firmware before you mess around with trying to download a new file. The trick with taking out, and the replacing the battery, and NOT PRESSING POWER before flashing worked great.

Thank you! Thank you! xoxoxoxox! +1000!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default So what did I do wrong?

Oops. duplicate post. Please delete.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast