Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 729
  1. #51
    muncles
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    thanks guys. i am going to try with v31. see if that works.

  2. #52
    muncles
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    i tried both phoenix and j.a.f and both say that they cant find the phone. i try and power on but it only comes on for a few seconds then turns off.

    i have even tried with the charger pluged in.

    if i could just get it to stay on then i could probably do it.

    would nemesis do it?

    is there any other way?

  3. #53
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by muncles
    i tried both phoenix and j.a.f and both say that they cant find the phone. i try and power on but it only comes on for a few seconds then turns off.

    i have even tried with the charger pluged in.

    if i could just get it to stay on then i could probably do it.

    would nemesis do it?

    is there any other way?
    Well, you just need to keep trying.
    Read this http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...8.html#msg7458

  4. #54
    mufaddal_km
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    just keep repeating the procedure with jaf ...
    several users got it working after several attempts ...u can read in this thread

  5. #55
    muncles
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    the main problem i have is jaf keeps looking for my phone but cant find it.

    if i connect the charger to it the screen lights up a bit but it still cant find the phone.


  6. #56
    muncles
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    i think its had it. jaf cant find the phone. i am going to leave it on charge for an hour. then try again. if that doesnt work then i dont know what to do.


  7. #57
    muncles
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    ok. so i had given up. i then tried to update my 6220 and it then bricked. AAHHHHHH.
    i managed to fix the 6220c. but what i noticed is i fixed it in phoenix and there where no missing files.

    it was in the same state as the n95 8gb.

    so i down loaded of navifirm the right files and tried again.

    then this message came up.

    RM320_030_000_M011.fpsx was missing.

    i have had a look for this file and so far all i could find was a zip file on another form.

    is there anywhere else i could get this file from.

    the forum gives these details:

    0558787 RM-320 UK CV WB RM320_030_000_M011.fpsx

    i think if i could get this file then i might be able to fix my n95 8gb.

  8. #58
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by muncles
    ok. so i had given up. i then tried to update my 6220 and it then bricked. AAHHHHHH.
    i managed to fix the 6220c. but what i noticed is i fixed it in phoenix and there where no missing files.

    it was in the same state as the n95 8gb.

    so i down loaded of navifirm the right files and tried again.

    then this message came up.

    RM320_030_000_M011.fpsx was missing.

    i have had a look for this file and so far all i could find was a zip file on another form.

    is there anywhere else i could get this file from.

    the forum gives these details:

    0558787 RM-320 UK CV WB RM320_030_000_M011.fpsx

    i think if i could get this file then i might be able to fix my n95 8gb.
    Well, the firmware for product code 0558787 is branded by operator, are you sure your phone is not branded.

  9. #59
    muncles
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    its the RM320_030_000_M011.fpsx file thats missing and i cant find it on navifirm.

    this was the only place i could find it.

  10. #60
    nasua
    Guest

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by muncles
    its the RM320_030_000_M011.fpsx file thats missing and i cant find it on navifirm.

    this was the only place i could find it.
    The file you mention is for v30, you can not downgrade your firmware, you need to download v31 with navifirm and use that for flashing. Then you won't get any errors.


 
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix
    By ElevenX in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 596
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. Guide: Nokia 5800 security code recovery after firmware flash
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:49 AM
  3. New tool for 5800 XM : AppUIDviewer
    By picvert in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:27 PM
  4. Guide: Debrand your phone (Change Product Code)
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •