Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 729
  1. #561
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    i am installing jaf on my vista ultimate (32bit).
    but i received these errors:

    “you have different version of Nokia Cable Driver. Do you want to install driver version 7.0.2.0 from set up?”

    i proceed with the installation by clicking YES.

    then at the vsbsetup.exe i received this error:

    “JAF has stopped working” a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. windows will now close the program and notify you if a solution is available…..

    can someone help with this?

  2. #562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by iamsinned06
    i am installing jaf on my vista ultimate (32bit).
    but i received these errors:

    “you have different version of Nokia Cable Driver. Do you want to install driver version 7.0.2.0 from set up?”

    i proceed with the installation by clicking YES.

    then at the vsbsetup.exe i received this error:

    “JAF has stopped working” a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. windows will now close the program and notify you if a solution is available…..

    can someone help with this?
    “you have different version of Nokia Cable Driver. Do you want to install driver version 7.0.2.0 from set up?”

    No. But since you have already picked yes, re-install the latest version of Nokia Software Updater. Make sure to restart before trying to install JAF.

    http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...etup_EN_US.exe

    JAF has stopped working” a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. windows will now close the program and notify you if a solution is available

    I'm not sure, try to run the setup as administrator.

  3. #563
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    any one plz tell me what to do next.. my phone is dead now.. totally ..well see the error i get every time I TRY FLASH MY PHONE ..

    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 9000AAFC
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.35.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.ppm_ma
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.ppm_ma
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.ppm_ma
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.image_ma_steel
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Sending RAW loader...
    Using 06.02.002
    Elf2flash 08.16.000
    CMT RAW loader...
    Patching RAW boot step1...
    Patching RAW boot step3...
    Sending RAW Loader...
    ...................Loader Sent!
    Stage 2 starting...Loader Sent!
    Stage 3 starting..................Phone prepared OK!
    Waiting for the phone to boot...
    Searching for phone...
    Phone failed to boot in flash mode CMT...


    NOW HELP ME UP GUYS.. WHAT I SHULD DOOO NOW.... !

    HELP ME ASAP .......!

  4. #564
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27

    JAF has stopped working” a problem cause the program to stop working correctly. windows will now close the program and notify you if a solution is available

    I'm not sure, try to run the setup as administrator.
    im still having this error.
    i deactivated my AV but still got the error.
    deactivated ms defender, still got the error.

  5. #565
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by riyan
    any one plz tell me what to do next.. my phone is dead now.. totally ..well see the error i get every time I TRY FLASH MY PHONE ..

    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 9000AAFC
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.35.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.ppm_ma
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.ppm_ma
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Phone Type:
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.mcusw
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.ppm_ma
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-443\rm443__09.10.image_ma_steel
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 9000AAFC
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Sending RAW loader...
    Using 06.02.002
    Elf2flash 08.16.000
    CMT RAW loader...
    Patching RAW boot step1...
    Patching RAW boot step3...
    Sending RAW Loader...
    ...................Loader Sent!
    Stage 2 starting...Loader Sent!
    Stage 3 starting..................Phone prepared OK!
    Waiting for the phone to boot...
    Searching for phone...
    Phone failed to boot in flash mode CMT...


    NOW HELP ME UP GUYS.. WHAT I SHULD DOOO NOW.... !

    HELP ME ASAP .......!
    try flashing with Phoenix mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamsinned06
    im still having this error.
    i deactivated my AV but still got the error.
    deactivated ms defender, still got the error.
    from where did you download JAF. try another download link.

  6. #566
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Failed to backup CRT...
    Detected P-KEY: 9000BC25
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...

    damn!!! Hi guys... can you help me with this "Error" ?

  7. #567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by kaTakliZma
    Failed to backup CRT...
    Detected P-KEY: 9000BC25
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...

    damn!!! Hi guys... can you help me with this "Error" ?
    untick crt 308 mate.

  8. #568
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!

    please help my phone is dead

  9. #569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by rock_on
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.31.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!

    please help my phone is dead
    Put the firmware files in the right folder. all of them are not detected (marked by NONE)

  10. #570
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Brother ! You ROCK ~!!! You're just awesome ! Thanks a lot !!!! It's good to see my phone back online ! (:


 
Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix
    By ElevenX in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 596
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. Guide: Nokia 5800 security code recovery after firmware flash
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:49 AM
  3. New tool for 5800 XM : AppUIDviewer
    By picvert in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:27 PM
  4. Guide: Debrand your phone (Change Product Code)
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •