Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 729
  1. #531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    So from v11 you flashed to v50 and failed so you flashed back to your original fw which is v11 and now your phone is dead?

  2. #532
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    So from v11 you flashed to v50 and failed so you flashed back to your original fw which is v11 and now your phone is dead?
    I revive my phone using v11 OFW. but no luck with v50. whats wrong?

  3. #533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,259
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    have you tried redownloading v50? If it doesnt work try v40 then v50

  4. #534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by 5530MusicED
    I revive my phone using v11 OFW. but no luck with v50. whats wrong?
    is it working for more than 10 minutes after flashing with v11? we need to make sure you didn't corrupt your PM.

  5. #535
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcube989
    have you tried redownloading v50? If it doesnt work try v40 then v50
    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i try v40 still phone is brick after flashing

    is it working for more than 10 minutes after flashing with v11? we need to make sure you didn't corrupt your PM.
    at v11 all is working.

    Rebooting...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Finishing CMT session...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Restarting CMT...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Pooling phone...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> MCUSW: (null)
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> APESW: (null)
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> VariantSW: (null)
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Prodcode:
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Done!

    V11 Flashing successfully but MCUSW, APESW, VARIANTSW, Prodcode is null. last night it was successful i can reach up to local test mode but now its null

  6. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by 5530MusicED
    at v11 all is working.

    Rebooting...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Finishing CMT session...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Restarting CMT...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Pooling phone...
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> MCUSW: (null)
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> APESW: (null)
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> VariantSW: (null)
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Prodcode:
    09:08:2010 21:40 -> Done!

    V11 Flashing successfully but MCUSW, APESW, VARIANTSW, Prodcode is null. last night it was successful i can reach up to local test mode but now its null
    have you tried updating with nokia software updater?

  7. #537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    115
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Hi people , i have some problems with this JAF thing.

    Firstly , when i use either p-key emulator 5 or 4 with the run as administrator settings , and try to launch JAF , this shows up in the p-key box

    Checking Windows version ...
    Windows version: Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
    Searching for JAF install location ...
    Saved winscard.dll to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\winscard.dll
    Saved original.dll to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\original.dll
    Starting JCOP emulator ...
    Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
    JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
    Powering JCOP simulator ...
    Uploading PKEY applets to JCOP simulator ...
    Verify installed PKEY applets ...
    PKEY applets ready to use
    Generated PKEY details: [SN: 9000C744] [TYPE: PKEY Raskal]
    Starting JAF Main software ...
    KEEP OGM PKEY OPENED UNTIL WORK WITH ANY JAF SOFTWARE

    After this , this error box pops out saying
    ' P-KEY dongle not detected. Please insert activated dongle. ' Anyone knows the solution ? I'm running windows vista 32 bit.

  8. #538
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by B34cHhEavEn
    Hi people , i have some problems with this JAF thing.

    Firstly , when i use either p-key emulator 5 or 4 with the run as administrator settings , and try to launch JAF , this shows up in the p-key box

    Checking Windows version ...
    Windows version: Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
    Searching for JAF install location ...
    Saved winscard.dll to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\winscard.dll
    Saved original.dll to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\original.dll
    Starting JCOP emulator ...
    Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
    JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
    Powering JCOP simulator ...
    Uploading PKEY applets to JCOP simulator ...
    Verify installed PKEY applets ...
    PKEY applets ready to use
    Generated PKEY details: [SN: 9000C744] [TYPE: PKEY Raskal]
    Starting JAF Main software ...
    KEEP OGM PKEY OPENED UNTIL WORK WITH ANY JAF SOFTWARE

    After this , this error box pops out saying
    ' P-KEY dongle not detected. Please insert activated dongle. ' Anyone knows the solution ? I'm running windows vista 32 bit.
    try "random pkey thomas SN" in the step one of the emulator.

  9. #539
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Im trying to flash my 5800 with the C6 fimrware but I get an error in JAF Pkey emulator:
    Checking Windows version ...
    Windows version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    Searching for JAF install location ...
    Saved winscard.dll to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\winscard.dll
    Saved original.dll to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\original.dll
    Starting JCOP emulator ...
    Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
    JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
    Powering JCOP simulator ...
    ERROR: JCSIMU_open_socket connect socket: 10061
    ERROR: JCSIMU_reset_card initialize
    ERROR: Cannot get ATR from JCOP simulator!
    Anyone know what to do? Im on Windows 7 and running the app in windows xp SP 3 compability mode.

  10. #540
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Hello everyone i have a little problem flashing a 5800. I have allready a little experience in this because i installed allready over 20 cfw-s on my 5800 with jaf. This time is a friend's 5800 who wanted just to make a update from v50 to v51 standard cfw. So i put the firmware files in nokia folder,used the ini files in jaf and got that error shown down in the dialog box for the firs time. Just perfect,now the phone is dead and to every attempt to install a new firmware i got the same error .I reinstaled nokia connectivity cable and after that it had gone to about 85% installing the software...than the same error. Please help me somebody.

    JAF version 1.98.62
    Detected PKEY: 90009699
    Card life counter: 99.99%
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    FBUS INTERFACE NOT CONNECTED!!!
    USB Cable Driver version: 7.1.29.0
    Changing mode...Done!
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: NONE
    PPM Flash file: NONE
    CNT Flash file: NONE
    APE Variant file: NONE
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\

    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Searching for JAF saved location of ini...
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    Scanning ini files...
    Searching for default location of ini...
    Checking path: \Products\RM-356\
    Checking path: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\
    FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
    MCU Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.core.C00
    PPM Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V05
    CNT Flash file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_C04_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    APE Variant file: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx
    Languages in ppm: English,German,Hungarian,Ukrainian,Russian,Romania n,Bulgarian
    Detected P-KEY: 90009699
    P-key nokia module version 01.02
    Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Sending RAW loader...
    Using 009.012.005
    Elf2flash 09.11.000
    CMT RAW loader...
    Patching RAW boot step1...
    Patching RAW boot step2...
    Patching RAW boot step3...
    Sending RAW Loader...
    ....................Loader Sent!
    Stage 2 starting..................PUBKEYS already sent...
    PUBKEYS already sent...
    PUBKEYS already sent...
    PUBKEYS already sent...
    PUBKEYS already sent...
    ...........Phone prepared OK!
    Waiting for the phone to boot...
    Searching for phone...
    Status byte: 8000
    Selecting CMT flash...
    Result: 0000
    Phone is in flash mode...
    CMT blocks: 665, APE blocks: 0
    Erasing cmt...
    Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.core.C00...
    Erasing cmt zone 00040000 - 00082FFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Erasing cmt zone 00083400 - 003FFFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Erasing cmt zone 00400000 - 007FFFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Erasing cmt zone 00800000 - 00D5FFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Erasing cmt zone 00D60000 - 09E5FFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Partition result: 0014
    Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V05...
    Erasing cmt zone 07180000 - 0915FFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_C04_prd.rofs3.fpsx...
    Erasing cmt zone 09160000 - 09E5FFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx...
    Erasing cmt zone 09E60000 - 0F71FFFF ... Erase result: 0000
    Send CMT CFG...

    Writing cmt...
    Processing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356\RM-356_51.0.006_prd.core.C00...
    Sending CMT HASH for ADA
    Sending CMT HASH for KEYS
    Sending CMT HASH for PRIMAPP
    Sending CMT HASH for RAP3NAND
    Sending CMT HASH for PASUBTOC
    cmt->PAPUB_CERTIFICATE_DATA_BB5 block detected
    cmt->PAPUB_CERTIFICATE_DATA_BB5 block detected, sending...
    cmt->PAPUB keys already sent...
    cmt->PAPUB keys already sent...
    cmt->PAPUB keys already sent...
    cmt->PAPUB keys already sent...
    Sending CMT HASH for SOS*UPDAPP
    Sending CMT HASH for SOS*ENO
    Sending CMT HASH for SOS*DSP0
    Sending CMT HASH for SOS*ISASW
    Sending CMT HASH for SOS+CORE
    Sending CMT HASH for SOS+ROFS1
    Error sending cmd data...
    Error sending cmd data...
    Error writing cmt...


 
Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix
    By ElevenX in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 596
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. Guide: Nokia 5800 security code recovery after firmware flash
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:49 AM
  3. New tool for 5800 XM : AppUIDviewer
    By picvert in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:27 PM
  4. Guide: Debrand your phone (Change Product Code)
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •