Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 729
  1. #451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl3nch0z
    yea it cost about £89 and i used a software called mobileex, also bout the 5800 flash cable for about £3

    and it was very simple i jus connected up the box to the pc connected the flasher cable to my phone and was as simple clicked "repair sd" and it was done in seconds

    aslo great for unlocking nokia and blackberries
    very nice mate. did the software come with the purchase of the box? i'm planning to save up on one. it might take me a few months though. lol

  2. #452
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    286
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    lol software is free they provide it for you online

  3. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl3nch0z
    lol software is free they provide it for you online
    thanks for all the info mate. +1

  4. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    286
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    no problem mate @ oreo27

  5. #455
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    you were talking about downgrading of phone i have downgraded mine now what to do

  6. #456
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    PLEASE HELP ME ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW I AM DESPERATE

    I have a nokia 6210 naavigator phone and my phone was affected by a virus.Now thw phone dpes not show anything when I slide it open.but it is ok when in closed mode.Sometimes it goes off even in that mode.I tried *7370#,manual as well as dead usb flashing downgrading using jaf but to no use.The reason why i say it virus is that the display goes off automatically when in closed mode and at one point I even got display while iin slide mode.The phone is working though in slide mode.Please help me .dont say that You are in wrong forum please help me out

  7. #457
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Hello everyone.

    I really really need your help:

    I've recently tried to debrand a T-Mobile E72 and it got bricked. I've been searching for the last 8 hours oever the internet and forums and I can't bring it back to life... I'm get tired of this...

    I used JAF, followed all the leads I've found, and I came to this error:

    "PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data..."

    Please help me...

  8. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    Quote Originally Posted by kunaljones
    you were talking about downgrading of phone i have downgraded mine now what to do
    Did downgrading kill your phone? Just follow the steps in the first page of this thread mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by manup1234
    PLEASE HELP ME ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW I AM DESPERATE

    I have a nokia 6210 naavigator phone and my phone was affected by a virus.Now thw phone dpes not show anything when I slide it open.but it is ok when in closed mode.Sometimes it goes off even in that mode.I tried *7370#,manual as well as dead usb flashing downgrading using jaf but to no use.The reason why i say it virus is that the display goes off automatically when in closed mode and at one point I even got display while iin slide mode.The phone is working though in slide mode.Please help me .dont say that You are in wrong forum please help me out
    Yes, this is not the correct section to post this mate. But nonetheless, I think your problem is a hardware issue, not a software one. A hard reset and flashing the phone would clear all software issues with your phone. Unless maybe it's an error in Nokia's side that's causing your problem, which is highly unlikely. Slide phones have the tendency to be damaged in the flex cable connecting the two sliding parts. This would cause the display to turn on and off inexplicably. I suggest you take it in for servicing mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by zide
    Hello everyone.

    I really really need your help:

    I've recently tried to debrand a T-Mobile E72 and it got bricked. I've been searching for the last 8 hours oever the internet and forums and I can't bring it back to life... I'm get tired of this...

    I used JAF, followed all the leads I've found, and I came to this error:

    "PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data..."

    Please help me...
    Hi mate, thank you for taking the time to actually read and try something before going around asking questions. The reason why it's not working is also a mystery to me too. I'm getting the same error and I think that this older version of JAF has issues with phones of our type (I own an E-52). There is a newer version of JAF but you can't really use that without a JAF box.

    To make a long story short, simply use Phoenix to revive your bricked handset. The guide can be found here.

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php/topic,288.0.html

  9. #459
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    I've also tryed that but It failed after the 25 countdown. It got no response from the device. I'm now having a wierd problem but I'll ask about it there. [in the Phoenix thread)

    Thanks man

  10. #460
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Guide: Flash Your Dead 5800/any BB5 phone using JAF tool

    i have downloaded the firmware using navifirm and replaced the files with the hacked file but i cannot flash my phones .it say the file is corrupted in JAf. i tried using phoenix but it also report that the file RM356_40.0.005_023_xxx_U01.uda.fpsx does not match with the checksum in data packages.pliz help.


 
Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flashing your Bricked/Dead Nokia 5800 phone using Phoenix
    By ElevenX in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 596
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. Guide: Nokia 5800 security code recovery after firmware flash
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:49 AM
  3. New tool for 5800 XM : AppUIDviewer
    By picvert in forum Symbian S60v5 Apps
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:27 PM
  4. Guide: Debrand your phone (Change Product Code)
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •