Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 782
  1. #571
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    @Usta:
    Thanx for replying.
    The tutorial is clear to me,
    but when I hit the button to make the change,nothing happens.
    Please look at the pix I attached in my former post.

  2. #572
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by wideglide
    @Usta:
    Thanx for replying.
    The tutorial is clear to me,
    but when I hit the button to make the change,nothing happens.
    Please look at the pix I attached in my former post.
    I don't see from the picture what the problem is. However, it seems that JAF goes into a loop without actually writing the code back.

    Anyway, if the problem persists, just change the code using NSS (it is even easier). Follow the guide here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p....html#msg10970

  3. #573
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by 5800Excalibur
    wanted to know which production code that usually gets the fastest update and what are the number?? Newbie here, is it dangerous to change it using Nemesis and could I change it back to my old code after update the firmware? Thanks a lot
    Follow this list of product codes: these were updated to the latest V31 firmware faster than others. Link: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...11783.360.html

    It is not dangerous to change the product code using NSS. You can change it back anytime you want.

  4. #574
    5800Excalibur
    Guest

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by streetplayer87
    because to many people is adding me on msn for help to change their product code, i can't help everybody guys i'm sorry

    but to still help on the forum
    i'm putting this youtube link how to change your nokia n95 product code, but don't worry!
    Its the same with nokia 5800 xm, the same way how to do it

    watch the video and i think you will understand


    have fun


    ENGLISH : i think there is no difference between all the 5800 xm,
    my brother had the black version and me the red version, everything was the same , just the color afcourse

    DUTCH: voor de NL talige onder ons hier, volgens mij is er geen verschil tussen de nokia 5800xm , de kleure zijn gewoon anders






    is it ok to look for OTA after u change the product code? since my updater cannot locate the phone. is there any trouble with that? Is there any code for the version 31?? can I update it with a nokia updater from indonesia?

  5. #575
    5800Excalibur
    Guest

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    I tried to change it with this code.. 0558982: Euro1 RED
    But My nokia software updater won't detect the phone. was it the PC suite that's not been updated which cause the problem? sorry for the question, becoz in Indonesia it's hard to get that new firmware. thank u

  6. #576
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by usta
    I don't see from the picture what the problem is. However, it seems that JAF goes into a loop without actually writing the code back.

    Anyway, if the problem persists, just change the code using NSS (it is even easier). Follow the guide here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p....html#msg10970
    Usta,when I follow tis link,
    I see this:Nemesis Service Suit 1.0.38.14 (XP, No support for 5800)
    http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk/files/NSS/NSS103814.zip
    Is that correct?
    I own a 5800....

  7. #577
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by 5800Excalibur
    is it ok to look for OTA after u change the product code? since my updater cannot locate the phone. is there any trouble with that? Is there any code for the version 31?? can I update it with a nokia updater from indonesia?
    I would not do that. If you have changed the product code, do the update via NSU.


  8. #578
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by 5800Excalibur
    I tried to change it with this code.. 0558982: Euro1 RED
    But My nokia software updater won't detect the phone. was it the PC suite that's not been updated which cause the problem? sorry for the question, becoz in Indonesia it's hard to get that new firmware. thank u
    Have you already changed the code? What is you current FW version?

  9. #579
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by wideglide
    Usta,when I follow tis link,
    I see this:Nemesis Service Suit 1.0.38.14 (XP, No support for 5800)
    http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk/files/NSS/NSS103814.zip
    Is that correct?
    I own a 5800....
    Version 1.0.38.15 does work with 5800XM.
    Download it here: http://www.b-phreaks.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page_2

  10. #580
    5800Excalibur
    Guest

    Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

    Downloading it via NSU now. FW before was 21. now I can download it to 31. Have been reading some minus thoughts about v 31.. But t's official from Nokia rite?? How should I change my product code back? just the same with changing it with the other product??


 
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •