Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

Hey guys, I hope this kind of talk is allowed, but I've uploaded a torrent with the JAF 1.98.62 program and JAF PKEY EMulator v5 today to get the program into more people's hands since it seems the official site to download is gone, and I'm sure dailymobile would appreciate their bandwidth not being used up

You should be able to find it on any Bit Torrent Search Engine site (isohunt for example). Just search for 'Nokia 5800 debranding software' and it should appear on the search results. I didn't rar the files either, they are uncompressed and in separate folders, so you can pick and choose what program you need.

You can grab the torrent off my webspace here; http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sionybo...ftware.torrent

Don't forget to seed!

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by sionyboy
    Hey guys, I hope this kind of talk is allowed, but I've uploaded a torrent with the JAF 1.98.62 program and JAF PKEY EMulator v5 today to get the program into more people's hands since it seems the official site to download is gone, and I'm sure dailymobile would appreciate their bandwidth not being used up

You should be able to find it on any Bit Torrent Search Engine site (isohunt for example). Just search for 'Nokia 5800 debranding software' and it should appear on the search results. I didn't rar the files either, they are uncompressed and in separate folders, so you can pick and choose what program you need.

You can grab the torrent off my webspace here; http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sionybo...ftware.torrent

Don't forget to seed!
    All tools are already posted here http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...pic,995.0.html

mufaddal_km

yup we already have them uploaded to board
    as well as to other file sharing sites

mufaddal_km

Quote Originally Posted by maki43
    Hi there, I'm having a bit of trouble with the update on my 5800. I've changed the product code and tried to update via NSU but it crashed half way so my phone is locked in flash mode.

I've got the 20.0.12 v4 EMEA firmware file and trying to use phoenix to update but it always says I cannot install an older firmware. As this is the newest firmware im a bit stuck.

One problem is that i am not sure of the product code i changed it to and now i cannot read it using any program. Is there a way to find out and will selecting a different product code from the list result in the above error?
    cant u read the product code using jaf tool
    can u switch on ur phone properly
    u can do one thing ...
    download firmware file for v21 and then flash it using phoneix or jaf

wfwoo88

I am using Vista and it's Work like Charm.
    T.Q so much bro.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't know if you guys can help me or not, since most of people here are from Europe. I just 5800 NAM this week. I need to install Chinese on the phone. I already changed the product code. When I ran NSU, it said I don't need to update it, since my firmware is 20.2.014. Any suggestion? TIA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nasua
    I know, but given that the link to JAF 1.98.62 is now dead, and it says at the bottom of the post "use the direct links first to save bandwidth!" I thought I'd provide an alternative source that saves your internetz bandwidthz.

mufaddal_km

Quote Originally Posted by t20
    I don't know if you guys can help me or not, since most of people here are from Europe. I just 5800 NAM this week. I need to install Chinese on the phone. I already changed the product code. When I ran NSU, it said I don't need to update it, since my firmware is 20.2.014. Any suggestion? TIA
    hey if u have nam phone dont install any non nam firmware otherwise u will end up with a dead phone

there is a guide posted in this section which gives details on how to install chinese language on nam phones
    just search

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mufaddal_km
    hey if u have nam phone dont install any non nam firmware otherwise u will end up with a dead phone

there is a guide posted in this section which gives details on how to install chinese language on nam phones
    just search
    Ok, thanks for the heads up. I just did a search and found a topic about installing chinese font on the phone. Although if I could write in Chinese then that would even be cooler.

here is the link in case anyone looking for it too: http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...ic,4999.0.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why am i having a problem on installing JAF? The .exe just doesn't work well -________________-

Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast