Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    mufaddal_km

Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

u can only flash with jaf ...to download firmware use navifirm tool

to download firmware from jaf server requires membership ..which aint free

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello sir thanks for help me to update 20 ver through nsu.g find one dictionery app?and i didnt find hello hox any other.sms envlop problem..after update we have to hard reset sir?

mufaddal_km

you have to sign and install helloox to hack your phone
    search the forum for helloox 1.03

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Mufaddal, I was just wondering.. If i take my nokia 5800 to a Nokia Service center, would they check the update version - region, coz i updated using '0552438' British Isle region code, and changed it back to my original one using JAF, after updating the firmware. I mean, would they be bothered in checking as to where the update came from, as long as the region code is intact ?  And, like the way region code 0552438 is for 'British Isle Red', any idea as to what it'd be for 0575586 ? I did an online search to find that out, but did not yield any results.

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by arjung2786
    Mufaddal, I was just wondering.. If i take my nokia 5800 to a Nokia Service center, would they check the update version - region, coz i updated using '0552438' British Isle region code, and changed it back to my original one using JAF, after updating the firmware. I mean, would they be bothered in checking as to where the update came from, as long as the region code is intact ? And, like the way region code 0552438 is for 'British Isle Red', any idea as to what it'd be for 0575586 ? I did an online search to find that out, but did not yield any results.
    Well, if they don't look for it, they wont find out.
    Remember to change your product code back, before taking it to nokia

mufaddal_km

@ arjun
    u see even after u change your product code back to original still u have firmware on your device which isnt for generic indian version ....

now if u go to service centre they might have a look in the phones firmware and they can come to know that its flashed with some other firmware ...and the first thing they will tell you is that since u chnged your firmware thats y u r having trouble ...

if u r lucky enough then they wont even notice it ...they will just check teh code behind your battery ..

if u want u can flash your phone with indian firmware using jaf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Mufaddal,
                I'm bit lost at the moment. Could u guide me on flashing my Phone with the Local Firmware, or maybe a link where i can find more info on the same.. (Nasua, I changed my Product code back to the original one, after flashing with the firmware update for the region code 0552438. Now does the change to the original product code take care of the firmware too, or how do i flash it to my country's Firmware ?)

mufaddal_km

well which city u from in india ...
    what u can do it just take your phone to nokia care and if they dont see anything u will get your warranty ( just like me )

or else use
    navifirm tool ..see for your product code firmware is available
    then use jaf to flash
    use search button to find these

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, I'm in HYD now. And i hope i get as luck as u, with the Nokia Care Centers. Btw, where are u located ? And i will try checking for the Navifirm software right away. I even rem u posting about it in some other thread. Well, I got the software, and i'm downloading the right version for the right product code, for the first time. Man this is Koool !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Now, i downloaded the right firmware for my region using the NAVIFIRM sw. How do i install it on my phone. Sorry for my ignorance.

Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast