Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    jahstice

Default Re: Change Product Code on Nokia 5800

Quote Originally Posted by jahstice

Unfortunatelly, it didn't work - i guess that i did not enter the proper product code

Is there a way to restore previous version of firmware using JAF , and if it's possible, how can I do that ?

J.
    Fortunatelly, i changed my phone's product code using JAF to a UK region code, upated firmware again over NSU , even though i had already fw version 11.049 , and then did a hard reset of the phone, changed country when asked to UK , and voila - FM transmitter appeared in Music section of my beloved N79 !

Hurray !!

Thank u all 4 helping me - this forum is a goldmine of knowledge !

Respect 2 all,

JAHstice

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i just did a hard reset coz my phone kept hanging whenever i went to settings and apps and tried using jaf after that...... It worked! I wasted hours for something that took 2 mins... thx a lot mufaddal_km!

(i dont like the colour of the main screen dialer and contacts buttons... They're so black the it makes everything look darker... Anything we can do to make it grey like it was in v11?

mufaddal_km

Is there a way to restore previous version of firmware using JAF , and if it's possible, how can I do that ?
    u cant downgrade without special hardware

(i dont like the colour of the main screen dialer and contacts buttons... They're so black the it makes everything look darker...
    try installing some themes

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi sir i am from india i want new version 20..my internet is slow how time it will take to download??if it stuck in midlle then wat happens?

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by viji07
    hi sir i am from india i want new version 20..my intenet is slow how time it will take to download??if it stuck in midlle then wat happens?
    Well, the download time depends on your internet speed, nothing will happen if it goes wrong during download.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hm, I've successfully changed product code with JAF 1.98.62 & PKEY Emulator v0.5 under Vista x64 (just had to run PKEY Emulator with Windows 2000 compability mode & as an administrator, also answered yes during JAF installation when asked about cable drivers).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi sir my internet speed is 144 kbps can i download version 20..iam from india using red colour,wat code u supose to use?thank u sir..

mufaddal_km

try using some apac code

Andrijana89

Hello everyone. First of all, I HAVE to say this forum is g.r.e.a.t.
    Anyway, before I gather my courage to change my product code and eventually lose my warranty, I have to ask is the new update 11.0.010 worth it? What are the things that you get from this update? Thnx

nasua

Quote Originally Posted by Andrijana89
    Hello everyone. First of all, I HAVE to say this forum is g.r.e.a.t.
    Anyway, before I gather my courage to change my product code and eventually lose my warranty, I have to ask is the new update 11.0.010 worth it? What are the things that you get from this update? Thnx
    Well, v11.0.010 is not new its v20.0.12 there is new, you might want to read this http://www.dailymobile.net/forum/ind...sg9918#msg9918

Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast