Join Today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default N97mini RM-555 C6v40 to v12xx Vortex effects and fast

NEW NEW NEW Update Landscape menu mode like N8 add the grid 4x5 and 5x3 19\07\2011

New Alboooz CFW C6v40xx for Nokia 97mini RM-555 v12xx

Credits goes to Pinh24, Dev-av, mara and all them who created mods from our mobile society...
    This is my second CFW based on C6v40xx, it's fast and stable, it installs all software.
    I have add icons mode to 5x4 and best anna and earlier themes chosen as my favorite all time,
    for the rest, you can see on a youtube video i add in here..
    thou the video is a bit blurry but easy to see transitions and operations on screen.

Few of the list of changes:

- Removed auto-start applications
    - Grid add 5x4 i think it's best
    - Speedup for CPU and acceleration on graphics
    - New Effects by vortex , super fast effects
    - Browser cache moved to E.
    - New internet Browser v.3.xx
    - Change Splash-screen
    - Languages.. English only, you can add your own?
    - Disabled sending welcome message
    - RomPatcher v2,06 add with patches
    - Landscape browser without activating the sensors
    - The screen rotation is fast
    - Improved Game Performance and UI
    - Improved WIFI sensitivity
    - High-Quality Voice Recording Mod
    - Fastest and smooth Kinetic scrolling
    - few new beautiful RingTones add
    - Log can be saved up to 365 days
    - Up to 999 Messenger sent
    - Music player is up-to-date to 15.2 with Lyrics. DO NOT UPDATE IT!
    - TTpod able to instal and works...for music lovers
    - OVI music store and vlingo, Qik and unregistered useless apps is removed
    - Smooth brightness
    - Ram Saving when Camera Exit
    - Exit Camera-No more in background active
    - Resume Download on restart
    - Audio & Video Codec better quality
    - Conversation in Menu add
    - the folder menu names the user shall organize them it's easy
    - themes add:
    Silence color
    Petrol Blue
    Fuchsia Pink
    Anna Blue 5th

Applications add:
    Autoinstaller if you name rofs2 as xx.01, if other than that, it might not autostart, but that's not big deal!
    Maps v3.6 with working compass and fast positioning.
    There is add few free apps in Z:\ SPB TV, miniopera FireFox mod, Angry Birds v2.4 you have to install if you want to use them, i did not want to put for auto install it's because might take long time to boot the phone after flash !

I have fix the Keyboard on screen the mini qwerty and full screen qwerty and it works good by me,
    and if you have other version than typical English than underneath is a bit info on how to port settings from your phone.
    So, for this of you who need to change keyboard layout:
    1.Grab these files from your ORIGINAL FIRMWARE (ROFS2)
    *ecom-2-0.spi (private\10009d8f)
    *PtiKeymappings_555_XX.dll (sys\bin) or 505
    *srsf_3_0.bin (system\data)

Use Jaf to flash your phone N97mini but do not use ...rofs3, and make backup of your phone first, and to restore things, restore only settings first and after restart restore the files, contacts, calendar and the rest...but not settings at the same time.

Older or previous CFW C06v20 here http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...3029#msg633029

Here is a video at you-tube i recorded today, sorry for quality video...still you can see operations and transitions!
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GbRNvkxrmg[/youtube]

Few screenshots, click on the pic if you don't see full size:
    Download link here: Nokia N97mini RM-555 Alboooz CFW based on C6v40xx Englishrofs2 only, use the Core C6v20xx from first version or from pnht24 release.
    Pasword is: albo
    [img][/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New Alboooz CFW C6v40xx for Nokia 97mini RM-555 v12xx

Hi there.. i just installed your previus CFW C06v20 and it working smoothly and like it very much. But i am having a problem with the rom patcher which didn't autostart when I restart the phone even I Add it to Auto already. Question, do I need to 4 finger hard reset my phone after I flash the firmware? and if I hard reset, ur firmware will maintain inside the phone right?

Looking forward for this c6v40, but I need the c2z to be autorun to make sure everything is running smoothly. Thanks bro.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wmzwy
    Hi there.. i just installed your previus CFW C06v20 and it working smoothly and like it very much. But i am having a problem with the rom patcher which didn't autostart when I restart the phone even I Add it to Auto already. Question, do I need to 4 finger hard reset my phone after I flash the firmware? and if I hard reset, ur firmware will maintain inside the phone right?

Looking forward for this c6v40, but I need the c2z to be autorun to make sure everything is running smoothly. Thanks bro.
    Yes hi there..., well i em very glad you like my CFW +1 thanks for you..., as for RoomPatcher i have not counter that issue sens that already i set to auto activated for installation of all apps, but there has been told that shall cleanup from E: the sys\bin, private, system and resources to get the most out of CFW, but anyway if you reset your phone it will not wipe your CFW, noway!
    You can reset your phone by entering this code *#7370# and then security password 12345 it will be okay.
    In roomPatcher you are able to see c2z, open4all, install4all and more, otherwise if there is special patches you can get from this forum and just drop them on driver or M-card E:\patches\ .
    This new CFW has the same transitions, but with better internet browser and smileys.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alboooz
    Yes hi there..., well i em very glad you like my CFW +1 thanks for you..., as for RoomPatcher i have not counter that issue sens that already i set to auto activated for installation of all apps, but there has been told that shall cleanup from E: the sys\bin, private, system and resources to get the most out of CFW, but anyway if you reset your phone it will not wipe your CFW, noway!
    You can reset your phone by entering this code *#7370# and then security password 12345 it will be okay.
    In roomPatcher you are able to see c2z, open4all, install4all and more, otherwise if there is special patches you can get from this forum and just drop them on driver or M-card E:\patches\ .
    This new CFW has the same transitions, but with better internet browser and smileys.
    oh ok.. yup, yesterday I did clean up all those thing, deleted most of the folder you posted inside the previous cfw post. Last time, I can fix the problem just installing again the RomPatcher. But now, it is giving me Component Built In error. Is it bcoz u install it inside the Z: ? ..

btw, thanks for the reply.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The roompatcher is already installed on CFW, and you don't have to install it again at all, by me it worked real good all time, and it should work with you to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wmzwy

I think next time you should complain your problems there where your problems happen, and not here where you haven't even tested it and you have nothing to do with this CFW release jet!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think next time you should complain your problems there where your problems happen, and not here where you haven't even tested it and you have nothing to do with this CFW release jet!
    sorry , didn't meant to mentioned it here. But i ve tried it last night and found there's a few bug inside this c6v40 cfw :

problem with rompatcher didnt autostart;
    camera in use problem;
    there''s no restart function anymore;
    there's only what I coz I made up my mind to upfrade to v30 thanks anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I had to delete this comment as it is inappropriate for forum!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wmzwy? Yeah keep talking bla-bla-bla...! :P

I think you are using second nickname to enter in to someone topic and create a lie, something to degrade someones CFW releases... like this one...so you can get some downloader guys on your own CFW release....!!

I em saying with reasons and prove that....because the other CFW was downloaded few times..., but this one...sad but is true...no one jet...reason i don't know, guys looting like you....or maybe they like good interpretations that i em lazy a bit to use dictionary, or holidays to....but you don't lie to us, you don't have this CFW at all....i guess you are jealous at this beauty CFW!
    Hi albooz,

I am really sorry if you are doubting on this. But I am saying the truth, I've downloaded it at midnite in Malaysia time. If you didnt believe it, I dont know how to prove it to you. But really I don't even have any other username in this forum.

It is a beautiful CFW, that's why I downloaded it although there's so many other CFW v12.0.110 outside there. I've attracted to it that's why I use it.

Sorry again if I offended you with my review/comments. Good luck for you. Tq

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast