Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD (UPDATE) FIRMWARE **

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirx64
    does it include Vivaz Conversations...
    Yes It (V24) Includes Vivaz Conversations...

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    622
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD (UPDATE) FIRMWARE **

    Include it in flash hmescrn version and al hmescreen please shud b in it please.. Thanks

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    622
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    What is the difference Between Omnia HS and Live HS

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    622
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    how to chge he default nokia statup SVG in this one i tried but phne restats at the loading of svG

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    Hey is it possible for u to add a custom bootscreen in this firmware....i hav the files needed & a really nice nokia bootscreen..
    here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?dwzofja5aoq3ow4

    The Nokia burp startup is nice...bt its kinda annoying

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    This is a pretty nice MOD.
    I just wanted to ask some things:
    1. How can I revert the boot screen to normal?
    2. How can I change scrolling to not infinite? (When I scroll it down, it just keeps going till the end of the list)
    3. How can I uninstall some things that I don't want anymore? i.e. Some themes, Some apps, "Profiles and Themes" are in "Applications" and I cant remove them.
    4. How can I get my Nokia Maps back?
    5a. If I get bored, can I revert it to the old firmware via PC Suite Update?
    5b. If I did revert it, will warranty apply again?
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    Quote Originally Posted by xJ3FF
    This is a pretty nice MOD.
    I just wanted to ask some things:
    1. How can I revert the boot screen to normal?
    2. How can I change scrolling to not infinite? (When I scroll it down, it just keeps going till the end of the list)
    3. How can I uninstall some things that I don't want anymore? i.e. Some themes, Some apps, "Profiles and Themes" are in "Applications" and I cant remove them.
    4. How can I get my Nokia Maps back?
    5a. If I get bored, can I revert it to the old firmware via PC Suite Update?
    5b. If I did revert it, will warranty apply again?
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    1st Of All Ur Wrrnty will be 100% safe , and yes u can revert back to original firmware anytime by using the same process as u wil flash this firmware.
    You cannot uninstall any app or theme or boot etc which is embedded in the firmware. KS Scrolling also u cnt uninstall , but you can ask me to edit this for you if you want any personal changes in it. Nokia Maps Are missing in nokia v21 firmware. May be u shd try from outside.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    176
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    Quote Originally Posted by Evander_F
    Hey is it possible for u to add a custom bootscreen in this firmware....i hav the files needed & a really nice nokia bootscreen..
    here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?dwzofja5aoq3ow4

    The Nokia burp startup is nice...bt its kinda annoying
    Due To The Size Limit , In Mega Mod V24 Nothing More Can Be Added , As Apple Boot Is Small In Size So I Have Used It.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    377
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    dude try to put org menu to get the theme icons and put some cooool menu circles in it .... all other is gr8

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    211
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ** (NEW 9 HS VERSION) NOKIA 5233 MODDED FIRMWARE AOV MEGA MOD **

    Quote Originally Posted by ArunOrVic
    Due To The Size Limit , In Mega Mod V24 Nothing More Can Be Added , As Apple Boot Is Small In Size So I Have Used It.
    Ok then Can u post MegaMod V24 with Nokia's default Splash & bootscreen


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5233 - V21 - Modded Fw AOV MEGA MOD V 22.0.000 N-5233 Firmware(OMNIA FIXED
    By ArunOrVic in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 09:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •