Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1174
  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by irfanindian
    Ankur - I guess the Nokia photo browser is not included in Revenge, can you give me a download link ?
    Store.ovi.com
    :P :P :P :P

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    attached is the latest nokia photo browser..
    It's one of the best photo manager for your mobile..
    Visit betalabs.nokia.com for more...

    Download and enjoy...

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,696
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    @all

    according to this thread 5233 just got a fw update is it tru ..?? cuz its not avilable on fota or this news is fake ??

    link - forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=32204.0

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    617
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by anshmiester78900
    @all

    according to this thread 5233 just got a fw update is it tru ..?? cuz its not avilable on fota or this news is fake ??

    link - forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=32204.0
    i dont recommend u to update .. its no use .. and u can miss c6 fw if pnht ports it to 21.1.004

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,696
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by iwalkwithshadow
    i dont recommend u to update .. its no use .. and u can miss c6 fw if pnht ports it to 21.1.004
    not confirmed for 530 when will it get releaded in one month or yr .. lol n pnht only said they r making for 5230 not for 5233

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by iwalkwithshadow
    i dont recommend u to update .. its no use .. and u can miss c6 fw if pnht ports it to 21.1.004
    If u upgrade its gonna be a big prob..
    C6 port is surely coming out on the older version...
    After that if i downgrade my fone will brick..
    If i dont get c6 then my life will brick...

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,696
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRM-786
    If u upgrade its gonna be a big prob..
    C6 port is surely coming out on the older version...
    After that if i downgrade my fone will brick..
    If i dont get c6 then my life will brick...
    lol ppl r so crazy

    btw when c6 got v11 update pnht updated it within 2 days as got the whole hoe to do it same implies for our fw also .. we will get for higher ver also ..

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by anshmiester78900
    lol ppl r so crazy

    btw when c6 got v11 update pnht updated it within 2 days as got the whole hoe to do it same implies for our fw also .. we will get for higher ver also ..
    Well i see logic in that.Once the bugs are fixed for c6 FW, PNHT will have the correct files. They can just upgrade the c6 FW in a day or two if it's made.

  9. #549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by babu.rajiv2007
    attached is the latest nokia photo browser..
    It's one of the best photo manager for your mobile..
    Visit betalabs.nokia.com for more...

    Download and enjoy...
    Thanks +1!

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233/5232/5228| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by anshmiester78900
    lol ppl r so crazy
    I agree!

    Btw, with c6 fw, u will loose those 8 home screens
    I guess apart from the C6 HS, there's nothing new in it!


 
Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5233/5232/5228 - Most RM's Supported - AOV CFW V21.1.102 Based-Elite V2
    By ArunOrVic in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 04:16 PM
  2. 5230 flashed with 5235 firmware 20.6.007
    By halleyrokz in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:26 AM
  3. Are Nokia 5230 Nuron and 5235 Comes with Music the same device?
    By aurora13 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:06 AM
  4. Needed !!! Custom Firmware for Nokia 5233
    By Spikester in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:36 AM
  5. Nokia 5230/5233 New firmware 21.000.004
    By Zerobarat1 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 08:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •