Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 37 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1174
  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by babu.rajiv2007
    well, i gues flash hs bug is unremovable...
    Our poor phone can't run two process of flashlite simultaneously i guess.. And the 1st priority has been given to hs i guess.. So, the browser closes by itself..
    Has anyone tried switchin to basic hs and then watching youtube on the default browser?(sorry, i can't test it cuz i'm using revenge 8 hs)...

    If it ain't working, download the official youtube app frm m.youtube.com/app
    Its cool... I mean damn cool...
    Sm1 pls try switchin frm flash hs to basic hs and try watchin youtube.. And reply..
    Correct me if i'm wrong bros
    tried that long back but to no avail.

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by babu.rajiv2007
    well, i gues flash hs bug is unremovable...
    Our poor phone can't run two process of flashlite simultaneously i guess.. And the 1st priority has been given to hs i guess.. So, the browser closes by itself..
    Has anyone tried switchin to basic hs and then watching youtube on the default browser?(sorry, i can't test it cuz i'm using revenge 8 hs)...

    If it ain't working, download the official youtube app frm m.youtube.com/app
    Its cool... I mean damn cool...
    Sm1 pls try switchin frm flash hs to basic hs and try watchin youtube.. And reply..
    Correct me if i'm wrong bros
    I've tried it many times. N it works. No problems with that.
    But you might have to reboot after switching to Basic HS (I used basic HS everytime in the first place so i don't know if you'll have to reboot after switching to Basic HS or not), then run the browser n watch youtube videos. It works. Atleast for me.

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    GUYZZ!!
    Changing homescreens is not gonna work at all!!
    The browser does not crash cuz the fone cant handle two processes..
    When adding flash hs in cfw, certain libraries of flash lite get corrupted..
    This causes the browser to crash..
    One alternative is to use skyfire..
    It has flash 10 builtin in the app...
    Default libraries r not used..
    It wont crash..
    Unfortunatly skyfire doesnt work in many countries including india..

  4. #364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    so,
    I guess those who wanna show of their mob's beauty, use flash hs.
    Others, who wanna show the features of ur fone, use basic hs.(i think the ability to watch youtube vids is the best feature of 5233)
    And for those who wanna watch youtube and stil wanna use flash hs, use youtube app.
    Thats a possible solution aye..?

    If there was no need of rebooting after setting to basic hs, any great modder could do something like auto switching to basic hs when browser opens and auto switch to flash hs after browser closes.(just an idea.. It wont work )
    Or terminate the flash lite process of flash hs while browser opens and after closing browser, restart the process or something like that.

  5. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    yo princeRM bro,
    Any way to make skyfire work on india?

    Another alternate is the youtube app(m.youtube.com/app). It got a cool ui and stuffs.

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by babu.rajiv2007
    so,
    I guess those who wanna show of their mob's beauty, use flash hs.
    Others, who wanna show the features of ur fone, use basic hs.(i think the ability to watch youtube vids is the best feature of 5233)
    And for those who wanna watch youtube and stil wanna use flash hs, use youtube app.
    Thats a possible solution aye..?

    If there was no need of rebooting after setting to basic hs, any great modder could do something like auto switching to basic hs when browser opens and auto switch to flash hs after browser closes.(just an idea.. It wont work )
    Aye mate....
    Did u read wat i said??
    Changing hs cant do anything!!!!!
    Flash libraries r corrupted...

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,193
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    to get skyfire working some "perfs" file in skyfre's directory needs to be edited..
    Then it can work on any country..
    Currently working on that...

  8. #368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRM-786
    Aye mate....
    Did u read wat i said??
    Changing hs cant do anything!!!!!
    Flash libraries r corrupted...
    Sorry bro.
    It was only after posting it that i saw your post ....
    Anyway, i just expressed my idea. Maybe auto termination of flash lite process on opening browser another way and restarting the process after closing browser be another method. It might be slow. But still.., just an idea

  9. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRM-786
    to get skyfire working some "perfs" file in skyfre's directory needs to be edited..
    Then it can work on any country..
    Currently working on that...
    Wow
    Post it as soon as its over bro
    There are many troubled souls like me out there.,(hi hi)

  10. #370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: |Nokia 5233| |Revenge^6| |Custom Firmware|

    Quote Originally Posted by ishandigipunk
    I've tried it many times. N it works. No problems with that.
    But you might have to reboot after switching to Basic HS (I used basic HS everytime in the first place so i don't know if you'll have to reboot after switching to Basic HS or not), then run the browser n watch youtube videos. It works. Atleast for me.
    I've tried that all, the native browser thing doesn't work for me.

    Only the youtube app thing works and that's not bad.


 
Page 37 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5233/5232/5228 - Most RM's Supported - AOV CFW V21.1.102 Based-Elite V2
    By ArunOrVic in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 04:16 PM
  2. 5230 flashed with 5235 firmware 20.6.007
    By halleyrokz in forum Symbian S60V5 Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:26 AM
  3. Are Nokia 5230 Nuron and 5235 Comes with Music the same device?
    By aurora13 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:06 AM
  4. Needed !!! Custom Firmware for Nokia 5233
    By Spikester in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 02:36 AM
  5. Nokia 5230/5233 New firmware 21.000.004
    By Zerobarat1 in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 08:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •