Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Samsung Omnia I8910 - Omnia HD Pro Edition My Rom

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P973EN3mjZ4[/youtube]

Sorry, google!

Hi!

Well, this is a completely new edition, this was not. This is only made for yourself. Only as I pointed out there is using the device. Scoreboard plus extras included in the English language, and multi efekteket qwer-T9. The 3D task and photokontakt task and server will be disabled. The quickest Pro Edition.

The parameters are:
    -By mode: Taylor www.symbianpro.hu | A Symbianról felsőfokon
    -3D menu when right-if you pull your finger into the profiles menu comes in contact with photos instead! I often have this feature.
    -Sensor menu item was replaced by a postponement of the signals shaking hands-free option. My translation, I found this the most plausible. What does this even mean? Shake when you call, the phone will switch to hands-free dialing. If you lift the phone to your ear to the distance measuring sensor turns off the speakerphone, and speaker of the phone bill. The postponement of the phone signals are still active in translating. This feature is not turned off because of this change. The course, shaking hands-free on / off switchable.
    -Specifically, the Pro Edition rom produced specific bar, it is also shown in the picture: AX Themes - Quality Skins for Nokia Phones
    -Russian Fund-JD1
    -Fixed-Java engine: TGYJC1
    -C drive free space: 70MB
    -RAM: 177MB default main screen and disabled efektekkel, off contact as a photo. Licensed by 3D-taskmanager: 146MB
    -Start, Stop individually adjustable, the files in the mods folder in this drive to pack it. Off-loading images and sounds to candidates individually. Fund does not contain any sample files.
    -The 3D-task and photo contact has been disabled
    -Factory-deleted themes, add-on, I made a special package. Note that this is the only specialized Universal theme installed!
    -Web browser-cleaned. (Not deleted :-))
    -Samsung LBS-folder cleaned (or deleted it :-))
    -Default language is Hungarian.
    -Language Pack: English, Hungarian
    -No crash-intensifying unintelligible phone calls! Install the modem JC1!
    -Long-life
    -Rompatcher-integrated, total machine hack. Fund of installserver, open4all power and restart patch is active. Plus was c2z Patca integrate and keylock patch. The keylock patch disables the OSD text. Turbo HD patch.
    -Efekta: Check out the video for the V5 release.
    -All applications are rotated landscape mode! Művészúr trick.
    -Hard-reset the memory unit is not formatted. Safety first. If a fly flies away and there is no handy phone pc, and recent pictures are as it has already been absorbed.
    -Format a hard reset, or after it created a patch to patches folder of the drive that has created a mods folder.
    Mods-folder contains: Pre auto focus, music player and gallery mod, kinetic scrolling method of propulsion. Removing Memory Card icon. Plus a mod which is close to the basic applications: contacts, messages, and hours. Vivaz sms chat Hungarian too!. The new Tornado főképernyőtéma Hungarian! The Orange theme each main screen version, the main screen is used as the main bar is destroyed! Turbo HD application is installed! These things did not incorporate all that you decide what you want.
    The patches from C to copy and then restart!

-Fast-Start program.
    -Increased C-drive
    -Extended-cache on all drives.
    -Custom-wallpapers, ringing, sms, alarm sound. The background image can be deleted!
    -New ringtones! Edited By: Taylor. It is already known from V4-ringtone, coiled loud!
    -Slide-wallpaper
    -Fully-kinetic rotate menu!
    -5800 Sounds Wawe black theme on integrating renamed Pro Edition. The player takes the basic background.
    Satin-Listed main screen theme.
    -Browser cache, this drive
    -Photo quality was improved
    -720p-HD video
    -Dictaphone, 180 minutes recording time!

Debrecen test photo:
    http://www.symbianpro.hu/sites/defau...t%C3%B3001.jpg

Custom on off:

On-Off

Good luck!

If you have downloaded and tested please rate! Thanks!

The modem is best said now, you can install it separately. Improved battery time!: Http://www.mediafire.com/?ydjcjbjnzny

Rom download

Omnia_HD_Pro_Edition_MyRom.rar

Deleted oroginal themes: OmniaHDOriginalThemePackPEV5.rar

100% clean, original and tested! By: Taylor www.smartphonepro.hu

Theme pack download (Default icons):

Theme pack

[img width=800 height=144]http://www.symbianpro.hu/sites/default/files/bluefun_logo.png[/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Omnia HD Pro Edition My Rom

Nice job! +1 (Jóvolt:P)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Omnia HD Pro Edition My Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Khemist92
    Nice job! +1 (Jóvolt:P)
    Thanks!