Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 1295
  1. #791
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Hello,
    im reading the info on page 1 and confused about this

    "Variant 2" Vs "Pro Classic".

    1. Pro Classic should be slower than Variant2. But how much slower is it?
    Between Pro Classic Vs Official Nokia, is Pro Classic still faster?

    2. Pro Classic should be have better battey life than Variant2. But how much is the battery longer? Is it can prolong to 3hour++ ? or just longer a few minutes?
    How about Pro Classic Vs Original Nokia?

    Im considering to use the Pro Classic because when using normal nokia FW my phone always die everyday @ 5PM haha

    sorry asking much.
    thanks for the CFW

  2. #792
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by orangpelupa
    Hello,
    im reading the info on page 1 and confused about this

    "Variant 2" Vs "Pro Classic".

    1. Pro Classic should be slower than Variant2. But how much slower is it?
    Between Pro Classic Vs Official Nokia, is Pro Classic still faster?

    2. Pro Classic should be have better battey life than Variant2. But how much is the battery longer? Is it can prolong to 3hour++ ? or just longer a few minutes?
    How about Pro Classic Vs Original Nokia?

    Im considering to use the Pro Classic because when using normal nokia FW my phone always die everyday @ 5PM haha

    sorry asking much.
    thanks for the CFW
    Use X^10 variant 2

    It has great battery life AND speed

  3. #793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    235
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    RM-593 XTEnsion Files

    NOTE: Only Variant 2 is CONFIRMED to work with RM-593. Swift was confirmed to not work(as of the rofs2 files, rofs3 files may work but not recommended either way)

    XTEnsion^10 Variant 1 RM-593 ROFS3 Only

    XTEnsion^10 Variant 2 RM-593 ROFS3 Only

    XTEnsion Pro RM-593 ROFS3 Only

    XTEnsion Pro Classic RM-593 ROFS3 Only

    XTEnsion Swift RM-593 ROFS3 Only
    NOTE: This version has been said to not work for RM-593. Use with caution. If you can create a working version, please pm me and I will update





    For those that still want the ROFS2(not recommended for most):

  4. #794
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by snowballsn
    +1 for this

    Cant add to first post for the moment

  5. #795
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    finally flashed my nokia 5230 with Variant 2. Thanks, my phone response much faster.

    But got this weird problem. Everything seems work normal, but if i select LIVE HS. My phone will practicaly be BRICKED.

    The phone keep loading and the screen flashing non stop.

    is the Live HS is bugged? or i should manually place the needed .swf on E or C?
    thanks

    EDIT:
    i think i know what causing this. The CFW not contain flash lite. I tried manually run the .swf using file manager, but my phone cant open it
    i'll try downloading and install the flash lite 314. hope it work

    EDIT2:
    none... Still broken. THe flash live still broken

    im stuck

  6. #796
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by orangpelupa
    finally flashed my nokia 5230 with Variant 2. Thanks, my phone response much faster.

    But got this weird problem. Everything seems work normal, but if i select LIVE HS. My phone will practicaly be BRICKED.

    The phone keep loading and the screen flashing non stop.

    is the Live HS is bugged? or i should manually place the needed .swf on E or C?
    thanks

    EDIT:
    i think i know what causing this. The CFW not contain flash lite. I tried manually run the .swf using file manager, but my phone cant open it
    i'll try downloading and install the flash lite 314. hope it work

    EDIT2:
    none... Still broken. THe flash live still broken

    im stuck
    bricked?.....lol.......hard reset your phone and try or reflash.....

  7. #797
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    199
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Hey shadow ..did you came across finnish /english rm-588 for this Xt10...

  8. #798
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    @rey
    yeah i just keep spamming that Power Green Red Camera button for hard reset lol

    this is my 5th time flashing, still not working. I just give up using the Live HS
    back use SPB Shell (love the contacts search algorithm)

  9. #799
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by orangpelupa
    @rey
    yeah i just keep spamming that Power Green Red Camera button for hard reset lol

    this is my 5th time flashing, still not working. I just give up using the Live HS
    back use SPB Shell (love the contacts search algorithm)
    giving general suggestion is not spamming......telling something weird/unbelievable is spamming........have you ever seen Bricked phone or know wat it looks like.......dont criticise a person......if u like the advice take it or just ignore it...... :P

  10. #800
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by orangpelupa
    finally flashed my nokia 5230 with Variant 2. Thanks, my phone response much faster.

    But got this weird problem. Everything seems work normal, but if i select LIVE HS. My phone will practicaly be BRICKED.

    The phone keep loading and the screen flashing non stop.

    is the Live HS is bugged? or i should manually place the needed .swf on E or C?
    thanks

    EDIT:
    i think i know what causing this. The CFW not contain flash lite. I tried manually run the .swf using file manager, but my phone cant open it
    i'll try downloading and install the flash lite 314. hope it work

    EDIT2:
    none... Still broken. THe flash live still broken

    im stuck
    It doesnt support your language


 
Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  3. Nokia 5800,5530,523x,X6 - All RM's - C6 v40 - Nokia Photon C6-02 | Released!
    By 008Rohit in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 11944
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:39 AM
  4. how to install CFW on the 5530 (Xtension)
    By badfps in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
  5. Problem installing Xtension^1 - HELP PLS!!
    By Orton in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •