Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 60 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1295
  1. #591
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    Same to me...

    and shadow u tell those two pampooh and other who's thinking of givin me -1 tht I was right....
    They were only trying to help

  2. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    538
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    Same to me...

    and shadow u tell those two pampooh and other who's thinking of givin me -1 tht I was right....
    What I mean is by putting the mif file in e:/gadgettoolbar folder if you follow the instruction in the link, ORDINARY USERS can use different toolbars easily. GET IT NOW? I agreed with you that the other files needed is present but MOST users don't know how to enable it... How hard do I have to spell each word for you to understand. There is no contest here, all of us are just trying to share what we can... Let us stop this useless banter and get on with helping each other. Even shadowninty understands as much...

    And I think that the one who gave you -1 was just joking... Why so serious? Why don't you put a smile on your face...

  3. #593
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    538
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by Yumyum
    is this the same pampooh who is moderator and coder in samsung forum, en modder of windows mobile for startrek?

    i am xibou if you rmember...
    Hello Xibou/Yumyum. Though I'm sorry but I don't quite remember all of the members there... Yup, I'm the same one there but I haven't tried or would even consider cooking/modding for Nokia as I'm a bit busy now. Nice to hear from you though...

    Though I appreciate the gesture, we are going off topic here, and here I am an ordinary member like you. For future messages that does not concern the topic at hand I would suggest that you just PM me. I'll wait for you there.

  4. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    private\be9\101F8763.txt

    replace path to startup.mbm with ur .gif file location.....look for shutdown.mif and replace with ur jpg or gif...If u wanna change the bootup splashscreen u have to edit make a .mif using mif maker and name it startup.mif and place it in resource\apps....
    to change the bootup splashscreen and shutdown screen.......copy splashscreen.mif and sysap.mif to resource/apps and replace the excisting files......hit the green arrow if helped

  5. #595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by rey6630
    to change the bootup splashscreen and shutdown screen.......copy splashscreen.mif and sysap.mif to resource/apps and replace the excisting files......hit the green arrow if helped
    This is quite hard for common people....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pampooh
    What I mean is by putting the mif file in e:/gadgettoolbar folder if you follow the instruction in the link, ORDINARY USERS can use different toolbars easily. GET IT NOW? I agreed with you that the other files needed is present but MOST users don't know how to enable it... How hard do I have to spell each word for you to understand. There is no contest here, all of us are just trying to share what we can... Let us stop this useless banter and get on with helping each other. Even shadowninty understands as much...

    And I think that the one who gave you -1 was just joking... Why so serious? Why don't you put a smile on your face...
    Why we need to integrate a feature again by cooking it when the feature is built in in X^10...Try urself place samsungtoolbar.mif in C:\Resource\apps\ and see....Read the first post first....Its written there...

  6. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    538
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    Why we need to integrate a feature again by cooking it when the feature is built in in X^10...Try urself place samsungtoolbar.mif in C:\Resource\apps\ and see....Read the first post first....Its written there...
    Okay, for the last time. I never said you need to recook it. If you look at the link, it all says that there is no need to cook. The PURPOSE of the link is to let every ORDINARY user know that they can change their bottom bar if they like. And I also posted a link from where they can get OTHER .mif files for more freedom of customization... If you don't need the info then good for you because you already know it. But for users that do not know cooking/modding, then the info might be useful. OKAY NOW? CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ON NOW?

  7. #597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    This is quite hard for common people....
    AFAIK there is no other way to change the splashscreen

  8. #598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    538
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by rey6630
    AFAIK there is no other way to change the splashscreen
    Good Info. +1 for you. I don't know why this 008Rohit is too critical with other posters who are just sharing some info...

  9. #599
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    Same to me...

    and shadow u tell those two pampooh and other who's thinking of givin me -1 tht I was right....
    he take it seriously was joking only...

  10. #600
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: XTEnsion 5230 & 5233 | XTEnsion^10 & XTEnsion^9 | Universal - For All 523x RM's

    Quote Originally Posted by rey6630
    AFAIK there is no other way to change the splashscreen
    Yup
    But flashing is NBD if you keep C as it is
    I have flashed +100 times and have only used UDA like 18 times


 
Page 60 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  3. Nokia 5800,5530,523x,X6 - All RM's - C6 v40 - Nokia Photon C6-02 | Released!
    By 008Rohit in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 11944
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:39 AM
  4. how to install CFW on the 5530 (Xtension)
    By badfps in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
  5. Problem installing Xtension^1 - HELP PLS!!
    By Orton in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •