Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 33 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1295
  1. #321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    199
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Any news ?
    when and what is the 523x CFW ?
    Best Regards

  2. #322
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Quote Originally Posted by mexlamri
    Any news ?
    when and what is the 523x CFW ?
    Best Regards
    523x is RM-588 (5230, 5235) and RM-625(5233,523

  3. #323
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    43
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Nooooo
    Just reinstall Ovi Store
    I have had this OVI install problem before. Ovi store is a multi part install and sometimes the last part always fails.

    FYI I usually get away with just re-installing a couple of times and it eventually works. But with this CFW it "seems" like I did need the hard reset.

  4. #324
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Quote Originally Posted by cdx47
    I have had this OVI install problem before. Ovi store is a multi part install and sometimes the last part always fails.

    FYI I usually get away with just re-installing a couple of times and it eventually works. But with this CFW it "seems" like I did need the hard reset.
    No need to HR
    Ovi Store Installers are crap

  5. #325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    @ Shadow

    Can u give me the widgetizer HS also??I would be so thankful to you..And also wanna knw if png images doesnt work for gallery mod...as I cant hide them completely..

  6. #326
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    @ Shadow

    Can u give me the widgetizer HS also??I would be so thankful to you..And also wanna knw if png images doesnt work for gallery mod...as I cant hide them completely..
    Extract it from rofs3
    Upa doesn't have time to release

  7. #327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Extract it from rofs3
    Upa doesn't have time to release
    What folder in private??

  8. #328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    hey i changed the xtension splashscreen lil bit(only name lil stylishly)[note:this wallpaper was extracted from screenshot]..............anybody liked it........comments please

  9. #329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Shadow ur gadget.swf is giving me troubles...neither the photo widget works or wallpaper loads properly..chck this screenshot..

  10. #330
    shadowninty
    Guest

    Default Re: Fastest CFW for 5230/3/5 | XTEnsion^10 Is Now Available For Testing | upto 23 HS

    Quote Originally Posted by rey6630
    hey i changed the xtension splashscreen lil bit(only name lil stylishly)[note:this wallpaper was extracted from screenshot]..............anybody liked it........comments please
    COOL


    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    What folder in private??
    Its based on omnia HS
    Use that as guide


 
Page 33 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-356 V52 - C6v20 Xtension Legacy 1.0
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 8535
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:36 PM
  2. Nokia 5530 - v30 - Xtension^10 english only and Xtension^10 Universal available
    By MR-X in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 1329
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  3. Nokia 5800,5530,523x,X6 - All RM's - C6 v40 - Nokia Photon C6-02 | Released!
    By 008Rohit in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 11944
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:39 AM
  4. how to install CFW on the 5530 (Xtension)
    By badfps in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
  5. Problem installing Xtension^1 - HELP PLS!!
    By Orton in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •